Reviews for Always
Kunaialchemist13 chapter 23 . 8/12/2008
this is literally the BEST loveless fanfice i have ever read!

please update soon, i wanna se what Ritsu does to Ritsuka! .
LadyYuina chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Hello.

I thought I would check out your Loveless story, since you seem to be flourishing. 3 You have a very distinct writing style and it really differs from mine, but we are two whole different beings, so of course.

Oh man, Ritsuka's mom is one abusive b*. LoL
notyourdaughter chapter 23 . 7/29/2008
UPDATE!

UPDATE!
NostalgiaS chapter 23 . 7/29/2008
...

UPDATE~
notyourdaughter chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I really love this story!

Debesmanna chapter 23 . 7/24/2008
I'm really enjoying this story! I sat down and read it all at once, finishing at 4 in the morning, then had to get up in the late morning. It was worth it. _

Ritsuka's stamina amazes me. He's severely injured several times, but is still well enough to have sex with Soubi. Being a sacrifice must give him faster healing abilities than the average human. Wish I could do that ;)

Eek! What's Ritsu-sensei doing here? Don't hurt Ritsuka! The bloody bathroom is not a good sign though... The suspense! O.O

I'm not sure why I ended each paragraph with a face. Oh well. Please update soon!

~Laura~
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 23 . 7/23/2008
I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY...I WONDER WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! SO GOOD LUCK AND GOODBYE;TAKE CARE. ]]
paininurside chapter 23 . 7/22/2008
O.O I about freaked out when I realized Ritsu was in the room. Please hurry and update soon! This is one of the best stories I've read so far!

Also, this is Review Number 513. 3 Congratulations.
Loveless727 chapter 23 . 7/20/2008
Oh, please update soon! I'm dying to see what Ritsu is going to do to Ritsuka!
loretta537 chapter 23 . 7/20/2008
this is a great story and i'm glad i found it. as for the poll the longer a chapter is the better.
Naruta13 chapter 22 . 7/14/2008
lol that's gotta be embarrassing for ritsuka, talking about STD's to his dad AFTER he had sex xD
Naruta13 chapter 23 . 7/14/2008
wot loved the chapter, lol ritsuka is babbling to himself, oh shit i hope rotsu is not planning to rape him too, save him soubi!
kabelly chapter 23 . 7/13/2008
omg this is amazing! I can't believe all thats going on. How dare you end it there! I can't WAIT for more, you're awesome. .
Matsiko chapter 15 . 7/12/2008
*claps hands* Very nice work.
J Plash chapter 23 . 7/11/2008
Argh! More! Hehe, awesome chapter :P I love this fic.
670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »