Reviews for Always
klagana1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
oh poor rit-chan!
Superwitch chapter 29 . 9/1/2009
Thank you for the story. I thought it was well fact the best I've read SoubiXRitsuka, the characterisations done so well.

I confess I really wanted their full connection back again...*pouts* but it was a mature ending all the same.

I also felt that the ending was a bit rushed, but I can see why real life would have caused that... :D

Overall though, I thought it was an exciting, interesting adventure with lots of love in it...

TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 29 . 8/23/2009
loved it!
luckless-is-me chapter 29 . 5/15/2009
This story was fabulous. Out of all of the Loveless fanfiction I've read, I honestly think this one's my favorite one to date. -
Halan Lore chapter 29 . 5/2/2009
I can't believe they lost they're connection! Sheesh your making me cry! -.- Dank you vera much.
Vorima Calina chapter 8 . 4/20/2009
Aw, this is a really great chapter. I'm really glad to see that you're doing something about trying to make Ritsuka and his father closer. He needs his father in his life, for sure!
whimsical-elegance chapter 29 . 4/11/2009
Very nice ending! I love it a lot, but I believe you can still do better. I think the ending was a little rushed, so perhaps you can just do an epilogue to tie it up nicely?

Great work, keep writing! :D
Naruta13 chapter 29 . 4/9/2009
*feeling bittersweet* I'm so happy that i finished reading it but im sad because there will be no more . but i liked the ending, very good story *hugs u* will wait for more of ur stories.
Idiot-The-Great chapter 29 . 4/7/2009

I'm sad that it's going to be over, but it was great!

The ending wrapped it up very nicely; a sequel would've been too much.

Good luck with senior year and the rest of your stories!
Suteki-Yamamoto chapter 29 . 4/7/2009
You ended this in a great way. Thank you so much.
kawaii hime-sama chapter 29 . 4/7/2009
what a lovely, sweet ending to a brilliant story!

the painting sounds pretty awesome!

oh, good luck for your last year of high school!
angel-kamui chapter 29 . 4/6/2009
I have been reading your story for quite a while now, so I'm really sorry if I hadn't reviewed it before. When it comes to long stories, I usually run out of things to say to the authors. Because of this, I tend not write anything for fear of being repetitive all the time.

Anyway, on with the story review, I must say it was awesome! Even when I was at work, I read the chapters as soon as I saw the update e-mail. Overall, the grammar was well and the story keep me at the edge of my seat. Thank you for completing this wonderful story! _ Good luck with school and your original stories.
Chibi Ally chapter 29 . 4/6/2009
I must tell you of all the Loveless fanfiction stories I've read your story was absolutly amazing! I loved every word of it, and I don't think Yun Kouga could have done a better job.

I can't lie, I was a little disappointed that their connection wasn't returned. But still it was a wonderful ending to an amazing story.

No 2nd book huh? Disappointing still, but school must come first.

Good bye, and good luck in everything you do.

dedax chapter 29 . 4/6/2009
It was a lot of fun to work on this with you. Let me know if you ever need anything else.
XOiHeartMiloOX chapter 29 . 4/6/2009
This story started and ended great! This is one of a few fanfics that ended this well, so thank you for sharing your wonderful talent; it had me wanting more each chapter! Hope to read more stories from you in the future!
670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »