Reviews for Always
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 29 . 4/6/2009
sweet beauitful is that the end or will there be more
Lovelessheart18 chapter 28 . 3/15/2009
pleas why did u that the bond away from loveless and beloved. will they get it back so that they will be able to fell each others life
DarkestFlameUchiha chapter 28 . 3/5/2009
That was cute. But I feel so bad for Ritsuka. Poor baby... Please update soon. We don't want him to feel too bad for too long.
n e e n u h h chapter 28 . 2/28/2009
thank you so much for updating! i love this story so much and when i sall that i was updating i became so happy! i cant what untill your next update!
Naruta13 chapter 28 . 2/15/2009
One more cahppie *cries* it's so good, i LOVE this story, i feel bad for them i wish that in some way they could have their mental connection back *dreams*, cute scene . I love ur story *hugs u*, will wait for next chappie :D
Manialoll Spins chapter 28 . 2/9/2009
I'm so so so so so sorry! I know I shouldn't be making excuses but winter vacation kind of just flew by and then the exams started and... yeah, I'm really trully very sorry!

I seriously only had about 2 pages left to beta and then I saw the chapter in my inbox and I was like all calmy "Oh no." before I started freaking my sox of... Yeah... not such great times...

I do want to tell you though, that I really love this chapter a lot, just as the other ones you've writen, and that I hope you'll let me be part of your beta process for the next one. I don't know if you want me to finish beta-ing the chapter anyway or not, but I just really want you to know how sorry I am!

A thousand apologies,

mania-chan
saknet chapter 28 . 2/7/2009
I've had loads of fun reading this! hope to see some more soon!

kawaii hime-sama chapter 28 . 2/3/2009
no! it's almost over! TT_TT

but this an awesome story!

and the long delay was okay, 'cause then i had to re-read more of the awesomeness to get back in it.

can't wait 'til the final chapter! and good luck with your homework!
XOiHeartMiloOX chapter 28 . 2/1/2009
Yay! his dad is accepting it more! thats good! update soon!
whimsical-elegance chapter 28 . 1/31/2009
It's really really sad to see them so unsecure, though it's still sweet to see them constantly looking for each other every free time they have, haha.

Kiyoshi's part was written really well, you can't expect a wonderful and flawless character from him, especially concerning his son, so I like his jealousy.

Well done!
shiroi-miko chapter 28 . 1/31/2009
That was a good chapter (nice and fluffy), so I say "what delay?", lol. One thing I noticed, though, and it kind of made me laugh; is it just me or was there a bit of product placement in that chapter? lol Anywho, I'll be there to read the end of this, no matter when it comes out, so update when you can (I know school can be a bitch, believe me). Ja ne!
Idiot-The-Great chapter 28 . 1/31/2009
Amazing chapter! It was definately worth the wait. :]

I'm sad that it's ending, but I look forward to the last chapters. :D
Luna-Lunak chapter 28 . 1/31/2009
Thanks for the story! It's great and I can't wait to see the ending!

Hugs & Kisses & Cookies

Luna Lunak
TheBlankArtist chapter 28 . 1/31/2009
Only one chapter left...? (sadness) But it's such a good story. I admit, I wondered if you'd forgotten about, but I totally understand that pains of school. Please update as soon as your schedul allows. :)
digiMist chapter 28 . 1/31/2009
This was a really cute chapter. I absolutely loved it. I can feel the seperation pain from what was written, and I'm gld Ritsuka's father is finally starting to realize what must be done to help his son.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »