Reviews for Always
OnlyInDarknessCanWeSee chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
really good please up date soon.
Aralynx chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Wow, I loved it, it's really good, though, there was one thing that made me go "Eh? O_o hah, odd.." and that was when Soubi said "Honey" to the unconcious Ritsuka. I just couldn't imagine Soubi ever saying it x.x but then again, it's been a couple of years, so who knows? ]

Good work, take care.
Kel chapter 1 . 6/16/2007

update soon please and thank you! _

P.S. in case you couldnt already tell...I LOVE THIS FIC!
Setsuna-X chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Wow, nicely done. That left me at a total cliffhanger. Poor Soubi, having to have heard that and not be able to do anything about it, and more sympathy to Ritsuka who is still being abused after three years.

I really like the characters personalities, but I can't really envision them all three years older. That means that Ritsuka is in his first year of high school or something? Are you going to bring up any of the other characters like Yuiko and Yayoi?

Anyway, it's a very interesting story and I'd like to see where this is going. Also, why can't Soubi bring guests (are they trying to set him up with someone?)

Good luck, and nice story,

XIXDeadGirlXIX chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Please wright more! you got me addicted to this!
dragonfire04 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I like this story. I hope soubi will beable to protect ristuka from his mother soon.
phantom kitten chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
great story! can't wait to read the next chapter! update soon!
Deshera chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Nice first chapter. I'm really interested in how you'll portray Ritsuka's father. Most people leave him out of their fics and pretend he dosn't exist. So I'm really looking twords next chapter.
Hanji tho chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
plz write MORE!
Ashy Faced Owl chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
oh my goodness...if you don't write more...well you don't want to know..._

670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45