Reviews for Twin Envy
alatane chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
i saw Random Dude poster in August 2003 comic. Now I kinda almost hate you.
Terragon chapter 14 . 5/26/2008
I thought this was pretty well written. Sarah wasn't spot on, but given the whole thing with her grandfather, that's excusable as being her under a different emotion. Susan was only slightly off, and Elliot seemed a little bit too...I don't know, not Elliot. I think the first ending was much more in character, but both were very well written, and please disregard the comments of that moron who called it crap. It was well written, and sure you didn't get the characters 100%, but Dan Shive didn't write it, so that would happen to anybody. Don't let people discourage you, and keep up the good writing. One thing though I would like to ask. With the school book being in the lab, I assume this is set after Grace and Ellen started going to school. So why was Ellen still sleeping so late? Just felt like asking. But still, a great story.
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 4 . 3/4/2008
BWAHAHAHAHA! Tedd got a special ending!
Raven Hufflepuff chapter 2 . 3/4/2008
I like El Goonish Shive. This story rocks! I really like the song that Tedd was singing at the start and yeah I got it!BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was thinking of doing an EGS fanfic with a self-insertion character and have the OC meet the EGS gang and join them.
Noname chapter 4 . 2/23/2008
Sarah's personality is off. B- so far
Geo Fighter chapter 4 . 11/13/2007
Awesome story write more please its cool.
Hagetaka chapter 4 . 9/17/2007
Interesting story. Certainly bizarre enough to fit in with EGS.

You wrote this very well, keep writing more stories.
Saint H chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
Sarah's gonna split into Emo Sarah and Nympho Sarah?

That'd be cool.

Well, Nympho Sarah'd be cool, Emo Sarah I could do without.
Saint H chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Goddammit, Tedd.

Just, just goddammit, you're gonna f things up.
Saint H chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
EGS has a section of fanfiction?

I might have to pounce on that opportunity. Of course I haven't read the comic in like, two months. I might have to pounce on that as well.
MagicalLoser chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
*squee*

I'm glad I added this to my story alert list. It ROCKS.

When does Grace, who I'm figuring is at Tedd's like always, show up? xDD
Cameron chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Oh dear, I forsee a tackle cuddle that could spell catastrophe for the future. I only hope Grace doesn't eat any candy while Tedd is gently handling the diamond. But what could Tedd do with the diamond? Cut a chunk and stick it in a gun? I wonder what that would do?

Sorry to distract, your story is developing well and the motivations fit the characters well. You're also fully developing the character backgrounds and giving explicit details into the emotions of the characters.

Keep it up, man. Keep it up.
inq101 chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
Surely nothing bad could happen.

Keep them coming
Des Shinta chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
...When did EGS get it's own section on

Nice start, considering the lack of repetetive updating and slow plot for the comic as of late, it's nice to read some fanwork.
inq101 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
A stun setting on the TF gun is a BAD idea. Tedd should not be allowed anywhere near unconcious bodies.

Oh, and I'm looking forwards to more of this.

Tom