Reviews for Precious Things
cactuscorsage chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
That was an awesome chapter! It was like you channeled my mother...
Princesakarlita411 chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
awesome please please continue
Princesakarlita411 chapter 15 . 9/25/2009
Omgoodness

awesome

great chapter kool fic

i cant wait to read more please please update
dEsItOoO chapter 15 . 7/13/2009
Is the story finished? Please update.
Ilovecats chapter 15 . 5/9/2008
Is this finished? And if its not, do you ever intend to update it?
court99274 chapter 15 . 1/16/2008
please update!
Sunshine-M chapter 15 . 1/8/2008
Such a great story! You seriously need to update it!
musicalmidget chapter 15 . 1/8/2008
Gah this is total love! I read all of this tnoght! The drunken mayhem had me rolling and my cousin laughing at my laughter. She then got it as I read it to her. It was love! Please update again! I can't wait for Sadie! Gorgeous name by the way!
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 15 . 10/5/2007
o...i liked, i liked, i liked!

loved all the dialogue...it was GREAT!

can't wait for the next...take care!
Nessa chapter 15 . 10/1/2007
I love your Cristina. I think I saw this every review but I do, she is spot on perfection.

Aw at the Mer/Der vows, they were PERFECT, very in character and well written you get massive points there. Glad they are finally hitched so the spotlight can switch.

Love the babies name and love that you updated again finally.

Sabrina chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
Interesting concept. I hope you'll be able to write this story while keeping everyone in character.

But this sentence from Izzie "I was there for Meredith when she was the dirty mistress, when SHE slept with George" is pure BS. Izzie was a judgmental two-year old after the Mer/George disaster. She took sides, accused Meredith of breaking George and totally bitchy. This after Meredith and the other interns risked their careers for her after she lost her mind with Denny.
ericajane chapter 14 . 9/20/2007
I can't wait till you update again! It is awesome! I love them all drunk it was too funny and it just feels so real. I can't to see what else you come up with because I bet it will be awesome!
justareader18 chapter 14 . 8/19/2007
Loved it all. Them all drunk was HILARIOUS! Yay for a girl. George'll be so cute with a little girl. Good job on the Alexie..I'm totally buying it :) And I read lots of mentionings of my man, Denny :), in the chapters that I read and that made me very very very happy!
transponsters chapter 14 . 8/17/2007
That was hilarious! Loved it!
LaFilmeMichelle chapter 14 . 8/15/2007
oh my freak'n gosh! that was the most hilarious thing i've ever read!

i'm still crying!

oh my gosh...that was just...greaT!

and it was long! yay!

fav lines : “Meredith...you peel potatoes...Mark...just...stand there and look attractive. I’ll start seasoning the pork...” Izzie said, giving a sigh of relief now that her plans were in action.

“Save a gurney, ride a surgeon!”

“Hey, can I buy you a drink?” she asked.

Derek turned and stared at Lexie with wide eyes.

Cristina and Addison burst into laughter, which caused Derek to turn towards the doorway. “Oh God” he chuckled.

“This is like a sexual fantasy gone wrong.”

“Isn’t my wife amazing?” George sighed.

“Yeah, Callie is Hot,” Addison agreed.

“Callie is pretty sexy,” Meredith added.

“Callie is our boss,” Izzie nodded. “Our very pretty boss.”

“I’d do Callie,” Cristina shrugged.

“She’s so beautiful,” George stated as Callie raised an eyebrow at Miranda. “You should see what she looks like when she cu—“

“Okay, George, that’s enough. We have to go be doctors now...DO NOT leave this room.”

okay, that's enough, lol...it was great!