Reviews for Cruel Mistress
Kitty2013 chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
I know you're lazy and all but it's been YEARS since you last updated! And I'm really hoping that you didn't give up on this story! Even though the likelihood of that is very high... I just wish you would update especially since it just started to get good meaning there should be plenty of ideas for you! Please continue this story or I will be heartbroken! This story is one in a trillion!
Sakina-chan chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
so cute! love it please update
stephanie chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
hey can u plz add more to the story it was great
GangstaNinja chapter 3 . 8/31/2007
Great chapter! I
yaoi.yuri-obsessed chapter 3 . 8/16/2007
UPDATE!
Smori chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
Hello!
CURUS chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
oh no! naruto reminds me of a desparate cub clinging to his mother! ih no! naruto mught spill the beans!

nice chap!
jinsane226 chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
aww that text and the whole scene with the picture taking was really cute. I am really looking forward to how life in school is going to be like now that they know who the other is
Firebreather339 chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
So cute! Maybe on AIM Naruto could call kiba dog-face/breath/etc. and then accidentally let it slip during school because Kiba reminds him of... well Kiba. lol. I thought it was a good idea but meh. Update soon!
ILoveItachihessohot chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
U could have naruto. i rather have a tall brooding type like itachi or gaara as long as its not sasuke! anyway to the story.. naruto is such a dweeb but a very cute dweeb! hes soo funny when rambling and stuff he is so clueless. i think u capture that part of him perfectly!
heypandora chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
this is really cute

and great

and pretty

and adorable

and several other good things.

can't wait til you update next.
ana-pj chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
I'll wait for the next chapter
Kagome Raya chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
I can't stop grinning this story is so much fun to read. And it's funny, I like funny things and will laugh at just about anything like when Kiba sent Naruto that message 'I wanna to suck your cock!' and Naruto replied 'What the fuck do you wnat!' I laugh, then when Naruto and Sasuke was texting each other in class I was giggling, werid ne. But that's just me laughs at anything no matter what. Meh think I did help with this laughing problem meh I don't care much.
Weirdest chapter 3 . 6/20/2007
“Ramen is your best friend isn’t it?” Sasuke asked amused.

“Shut up bastard, so what if it is?”

I LOVE THAT PART! I love it because I also have a in(whatever the word is that means not real) object as a best friend as well. His name is Vincent Valentine and he's my red teddy bear. YAY! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!...oh no Naruto isn't real...I'M STILL ALONE! NO! Anywho I still love this chapter and I really can't wait to read more. I REALLY WANT KIBANARU ONLINE CHAT! Kiba online is so Fing hilarious. PLEASE UPDATE SON!
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 3 . 6/20/2007