Reviews for Always Watching
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I absolutely loved this. I think you did a great job writing all of these little scenes of Goggle's life. I thought you kept everyone in character and this whole thing was very well written. Hope to read more from you soon!
koko juma chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I just came across your wonderful fic. This was really amazing, I enjoyed every little bit of it. Thank you so much for this stunning thing. Goggle is indeed nifty! D

Too bad there is not much fic that are Goggle-centric, he needs more love!

Thanks again!

koko
RED Scout chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Goggle is pretty nifty, isn't he? XD

This is an AWESOME fic. I quite liked it!
Storywhisper chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Pressing said review button simply to tell you that this story is... AWSOME! Finally someone who shares my mood on HHE. I watched it the first time and realized I was kind of hoping the mutants were gonna win, and when I shared that thought with my sister she laughed at me lol. Goggle is so cute, and I don't have a clue why, you see him for a minute at the most and yet he sticks with ya lol
ghetto13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
i d0n't get it

but i have watched the m0vie
Slendercat chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I like Goggle too! And I love his hat, isn't it the best? I MUST HAVE IT! I'll kill Beast for killing Goggle, even though he did eat the other doggie ... Still wuv Goggle

I really love this story, and I think its cute how you showed his relastionship with the other mutants, like Lizard and Ruby
CrypticCalico chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Goggle is defintely nifty! Awesome fic. I loved hearing about the different parts of his past. :)
Visiblebones chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
In the authors world, she reigns supreme and has the ability to change anything and everything. I suggest you use that power, and rise our Goggle back from the dead and continue with great story!
ZeKe chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Nice, Goggle rarely ever gets love:(
wisdom-jewel chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
I enjoyed reading this story. Please write some more.
cheetana chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
That was so awesome! Goggle was such an interesting character (though he only had a tiny part) and I loved how you built up his life
sasquatchpacific chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Wonderful story! I like Goggle too - wish he had a bigger part. ;; Thanks for writing this, hope you manage another Hills story before your obsession begins anew with another fandom. :]
The Stalker of FanFiction chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Surprisingly good, I must say! I came in to read your fic ready to leave a nasty mean critical review but after I read it I was like, "Wow, This is really great!" I loved it! I should never judge a book by its cover, as I most certainly did to yours at first. I learned my lesson! :) It's very refreshing to find a HHE writer that has talent. So many incredibly stupid fics on this movie. They need to be deleted! Save for Tonic_Peppermint's and Mad_Red_Queen's, who are by far the most talented writers I've come across in my hunt for great talented HHE stories. And congratulations! You made #3 behind them both, even for such a short story! Keep up the good work, okay? Later!
Bel chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Woot. This is officially the second fic I've read for THHE that wasn't awful (the first being "The Cradle To The Grave"). The ending was fantastic, trusting the reader to know how the mutants wind up, Goggle especially. I disagree with your last reviewer in that the briefness was a con as opposed to a pro. In fact, I'm glad this was a oneshot instead of a ridiculously long near thirty chapter affair of bad writing and no ending in sight.

Your writing, similar to the author of the Cradle to the Grave, pays uncanny attention to detail and is surprisingly effective. Way to go, girl!
NightMary chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Very cool- I'm glad someone saw to it to give us a story for Goggle. The grammar very passable, but I have to say that the shortness was your achilles' heel in this, since short stories normally don't pay attention to the tiny details that make a story cinematic.

But, shortness aside, I loved it, so here's your thumbs-up: you've earned it. On a good note, I also found it a believable story on his life, and unlike some stories, I didn't find myself wanting to skip past certain parts to get to the end. Good job!

Also on a personal note, I loved the way you characterized all of the mutants- my favorite being Lizard, who you did be-uttifulyy! :)

All in all, be proud to be the first lover on the Goggle-side of the stories- but you certianly aren't the first who wanted the mutants to win in the movie. (Also, I, too, love his bowling hat)

If you write anything else Hills Have Eyes related, I'll be there to read your stuff, so don't worry.

-Scribe