Reviews for Mouth
Goldynwings chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
PLEASE OH MY IM SCREAMING THIS PLEASE UPDATE THIS NOW! THIS IS ABOUT THE FIFTH TIME I'VE READ SO PLEASE update soon.
fucknickelback chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Ah! You quoted my all time favorite movie! I love you. That is all.

Ps. I find it ironic that you quoted a movie with Gary Oldman (fangirl squeel) in a RLSB story.
eamonn chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
oh! have you give up on this story?

it looked something which was going to be very good ! :)
adari94 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I really like this and am hoping there's a second chapter, but i guessing there won't be considering it says this was published in 2007.

If it's any consolation you have my vote to continue!
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Lol, evil Remus ;) Poor pup Sirius ;)
originalsecret chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I don't normally review people's writing, mainly because fanfic tends to distract me from my tertiay study so much, that I'm often hours if not days behind on what I'm meant to. So then I throw myself into a somewhat panic-filled study mode, but I wouldn't give up fanfiction for anything.

Anyway. I've been reading your stories for ages, and I love them, and I'm pretty much desperate for the next chapter to be posted up for Tale of Two Puppies. And I'm just hoping it'll be sometime soon, but I get that life gets in the way.

Thanks for all the hours of reading your stories,

OS
How Clever of You chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Amazing! It was REALLY REALLY good!
mr. eames chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I like this a lot.

Hope to see it continued.
ProtegoNox chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Well, I'd certainly like to know where Remus is going with this! Especially since this Remus is deliciously in control and seductive. :D

Please update soon!
FlamesofaPheonix chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
i love this story! can't wait for more!
Sorn The Lucifer's Angel chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
aah I love this story!

And now, I just want to translate it in french, damn ! I have already so many fics on here ! *sighs*

I love how Remus act in this chap, so...diabolik ! XD

Udapte soon ?

Sorn
Norwegian Moonflower chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
This one looks lke it can get interesting!:) I hope you're going to update soon?
CaptainOats12 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I loved it, especially the last line. I can just imagine all the colour draining from Srius' face (because he doesn't blush!) when Remus said that!
Smiley0531 chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
"Part One" eh? Does that mean more slash-tastic updates? Woot! I've been reading quite a few of your stories (I'm not generally a reviewer... I just read, add alert, and move on ::blushes::) I'm a huge fan of your writing, and I love how you do Remus/Sirius. KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!

~Smiley0531 ;-) :-) :-D
kreoff210 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
i like it...and hope the TBC comes soon.

lol