Reviews for 4 Days in the Life of the TOS PPLS
Melissa-chan chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Heh. Nice Robbie, it got me to laugh a lot, then again, you always can make me laugh. - "How to skin a boar with your teeth.", I don't think we'll ever stop think that's funny. Omg. I laughed really hard at that part, well you heard it. Lol. The part with Chocolat in the church talking to Genis was nice. I laughed really hard there too, and I had to get off the computer for a few minutes to regain my composure. Schmu keeps clicking on Orochimaru to make him talk, Isadora is getting pissed, and I'm like "Omg, they are sofa king we Todd Ed." Weird reveiw, I know, but I think it goes well with such a weird story. Other people may not have thought it was funny, but I loved it, it may be because we know eachother in real life and share the same sense of humor, and make jokes about these things all the time. I'm sure Schmu, Isadora, and even my Mom would laugh because this. Anyway, besides some spelling and grammar mistakes, you did fine, write more. I'm always here to support you with your writing and anything else in life, you know that. -

Talk to you later, and see you tommorow! -

Cheers!