Reviews for You Can Stand Under My Umbrella
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
A great story. Very well written.
WishIWasABennet chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Oh my FREAKING god.

THIS IS FREAKING...oh my god, there are no words fit to describe it.

I almost cried...hell, I was crying.

This was so amazing.

Definately one of the best songfics I've read...scratch that, THE BEST.

;)

Exellent job.

Insanely well done.
lovexisxamazing86 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
this is interesting. i like it.
Nicky Morello chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
*Sniffle* It's *Sniffle* Beautiful!
YoricksSkull chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Aww! Very cute!..And I might get stabbed with a trident by some but...I like that song! So good choice and great story!
hyuu-chan chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Aw...What a wonderdul story! I would have liked to know why Edward left, but that doesn't matter. I'm a sucker for Alice stories, and this song really fits Alice and Bella. Just great!
CrazyWriterChick chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
So, basically there's this girl named Lee-Lee. And I basically love her more than life itself. And she's basically a spectacular writer. And she's basically a junkie. And she's basically the most fantastic fanfic friend a girl could ask for.

And this is basically an AMAZING songfic :)
xxedwardcullenloverxx chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
You can stand under my umbrella...ella...ella...ay...ay...ay! NO offense but I don't like that song but I do love your story! So touching! AW.
Wait For The Stars chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I don't really know what to think. I'd like this to be a full blown story. It would be great! Just change it to a 'in process' story and start typing! LOL! Good Job. I really liked the never trusting him again and actually having a backbone thing. I really don't like it when she get over over over dependent on him. Again, full blown story please.
FangedLeaf chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
That was very touching. I like all of your descriptions, but Edwards dissaperance coud be explained better. I would like to see this as a full blown story.
alldatjazz chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Very well-written, even though I haven't read Twilight or New Moon yet...It was confusing for me. haha. But I like it, all the same. I'll review again when I read the books and understand! D