Reviews for He touches me
lulutomlinson chapter 1 . 7/21
I loved it so much
Sheima chapter 1 . 6/13
I don’t like this...why can’t hermione respect Harry’s privacy...? Nosy bitch
Lytine2.0 chapter 1 . 5/11
OMG hermione is so nosy and irrelevant. Like it’s not her place to read a private diary and it said it was all three of theirs secrets but Hermione isn’t involved at all

Soz for being so salty but the rest of it was great.
The Most Bad Ass Bitch chapter 1 . 2/20
Sis this is so so good and really powerful I reread it all the time
Kimberly chapter 1 . 1/15
I didn't know a story could move me so much so that i was almost driven to tears. This was so beautifully written and well thought out, I'm definitely going to read this again.
Euphorah chapter 1 . 1/6
I loved this!
Guest59 chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
I like your story really but I just can't stand Hermione in it. Has she ever heard of respect or privacy? Her nosiness overshadowed the drarry romance and I spent the duration of the story wanting to bash her head in with a bludger. I like that Ron respected Harry and trusted him enough to give him space. If you ever write a sequel to this, please make sure Harry finds out about her snooping and invasion of his privacy and lets her know just how displeased he is. Bonus points if Draco also feels violated and is super offended. Hermione aside, I like your writing.
spittingllama7856 chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
Oh, I love it. I like the way Hermione figured it out. I love this: "He touches me." It was all very passionate.
Kelewan chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
Nice story once again! I like hermione sneaking on harry's diary
I have a feeling if sadness, but in a good way :-)
Thanks for this story!
sterekdrarry chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Oh, Hermione, you just don't know when to mind your own business. Her nosiness is really her weakness, it's very annoying. I would just like for once for Harry or Ron to tell her off for being so damn nosy. Great story though.
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
This was amazing. I can't even deal with the perfection!
I want to read whatever book it's based off too!
FalconLux chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Hm. Very interesting. I kind of made me want to cry a little bit, but I'm going to go ahead and extrapolate this one in my head. Here goes:

The war eventually plays out similarly to before. Draco is cleared of all charges at trial in the aftermath thanks to Harry's testimony. The wizarding world is left reeling shortly after when the former death eater and the Savior announce their engagement. While Lucius wastes away in Azkaban for his crimes, Narcissa relishes Harry's ability to bring prestige back into their family, and over time, comes to like him as a person and value him as a son. Hermione embraces their union, and the Weasleys also come around eventually. Harry and Draco adopt several children, war orphans, naturally. (Sorry, I don't do Mpreg). And they all live happily ever after.

There. Now I feel better. Please excuse my eccentricity, but I love a happy ending, and yours just left too much for Fate's cruel hand to destroy. :-(
EmeraldEyes01 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Although I really love this story and I've added it to my favorites, I still can't help but think that Hermione is too nosy for her own good. However, the meaning behind the story and your heart-breaking romance between Harry and Draco was so powerful! It dims the point that Hermione invaded Harry's privacy and couldn't leave well enough alone. I'm glad that she has a moment to comtemplate the forces drawing Harry and Draco together, but I wish that maybe she'd been a bit more hesitant about reading Harry's diary and repentant about finding out Harry's secret...maybe even just a little reluctantly repentant if that makes any sense. I really do love this fic, but Hermione's smugness of solving the code and being part of the secret is irritating. Admittingly, Hermione always kinda annoyed me in the books so I shouldn't complain when she stays in character. Ah well, I'll just imagine what hexes Harry will use when he discovers that his trunk has been messed with. Thank you for writing this story!
ELDar chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Ahh lo amo! amo este cuento xD es tan hermoso. me encantaron los poemas que usaste. hay unas frases que me dieron escalofríos. lo que mas me gusto es que sentí desesperación por lo entrometida que es Hermione pero cuando ella tiene esa súbita revelación me dio muchísimo cariño (sigue siendo una insoportable entrometida pero sutil v ) y la verdad que el ambiente de la guerra en hogwarts no me pareció nunca mas triste y bello retratado que en esta historia tuya ... mil gracias lo adore realmente x)
thebelleofthebrawl chapter 1 . 1/27/2011