Reviews for Fallen Happiness
RED TIGER SKUNK chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
nuuuuu! no hiatus! please! Kagura needs 2 tell Tomo she likes her! -.-; ...im getting into this 2 much...
Early Rose Cresent chapter 6 . 3/18/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I would have never thought of Yomi doing that; it suits her, doesn't it?
OniOri chapter 6 . 5/2/2008
Hey.. look, I really am started to like what's going on and seeing how Yomi isn't giving a crap to anything in here, let me just say this...

KILL HER,DAMMIT! GUT HER, RAPE HER, DROWN HER, MAKE HER SWITCH BRAINS WITH NEITHER A ELEPHANT, AN HIPPO, EVEN A COW!

JUST GIVE THAT FUCKING FATASS THE PAIN SHE'S GIVING!

(ahem)anyways feel free to continue...

(M.B.A)
Lucrecia Almasy chapter 6 . 4/28/2008
Excellent story! I had never read anything that has Yomi as a bitch. I wouldn't mind Yukari going all nuts, but Yomi! I don't think she would ever hurt her friend like that. Maybe you could write something about Yomi like... she has some issues too and has been faking it all as well, or maybe she secretly cared for Tomo as more than friends and she thought there was something between Tomo and Kagura, By the way I'm not asking you to turn it into a Yomi/Tomo. Anyway... I hope you do something about it. For the rest, everything is really cool, Osaka's reaction to Tomo's change was so damn funny and very in character. So congratulations and please update!
D.K.N chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
Oh, you have GOT to keep this going!
AnimeCrazy195 chapter 6 . 1/15/2008
Aw. Thats soo sweet how Kagura and Kori are gonna watch out for Tomo like that! Keep goin'!
throwing-dynamite chapter 6 . 11/14/2007
bwehehehe, guess WHO!

yes, you guessed it! and I read it!

hm, so far this is very interesting. though be careful of tense mistakes, some spelling errors and a bit of grammar. But don't worry! practice and reading good books shall help you! *pumps fist*

aw TOMO! *hugs* its ok, we all luv you! _

and Mr. Cheeseball reminds me of someone...

well I hope you update! w

I cheer you on *waves pompoms*
Shigure Haven chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
YAYZ! Great job on the Fic. I'm not sure wha's gonna happen to Kagura or Tomo, and have no suggestions, but make them realize they're love for each toher, pleez? It's that kinda thing that makes a Angst fic blossom at the end.
Shigure Haven chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
I WILL NOT BLAME YOU FOR LAZINESS OR MATERNAL NAGGING! (Hell we all go through that) I will blame you for adding an excellent chapter. This was the first Azumanga Fic i read, and even though you have not updated in a whole, it is still good! Thanks for updating! *glomps*
Ken-nii B chapter 5 . 9/18/2007
Nice one you got here. All drama and angst. Yomi is gonna get hes, but I hope Tomo and Yomi make up eventually. It's kinda hard to imagine them hating each other for a long period of time, you know. Kagura is just too cool right now, all protective of Tomo and such. Great fic, update soon! _x
AnimeCrazy195 chapter 5 . 9/18/2007
Its no prob really. Im just glad u haven't stopped writing. I go to jr. college so I know how rough school is. Just update when u can. Im lovin this story too!
Sakura cc chapter 5 . 9/18/2007
I understand laziness! Have no worries, it happens to the BEST of us...yes ONLY the best have extreme laziness XP I liked it! With Tomo's humorous abilities art is easy...(it DOES make sense, believe me XD) and i'm sure Tomo could be good at sports, but she just doesnt know how to project or use her energy properly! I'm sure Kagura will help her with that and wait! Kagura is in some of Tomo's classes? o_0 please, and MAKE YOMI and YUKARI SUFFER! I hope Nyamo makes Yukari feel like crap...oh shea she will ...GUILT GUILT! I love my Tomo I'm sure Tomo could be always hyper is she didnt have so many problems...i mean her essence is hyperness but is blocked by horrible circumstances...UH MORE TOMO/KAGZ! Thanks for updating _ i thought u had forgoten bout the story *SOBS* but no NEVAH! It is too good! hahaha Update soon! Beware of the lazynes

JA NE
whyNd.Heck chapter 4 . 8/5/2007
Well, I really like the idea of the story.

I think too that a few things were exaggerated, if I may say so. For example, Yukari is nutty but she wouldn't be mean enough to make Tomo bleed. Not on purpose :P and if she jumped to conclusions about Tomo and Nyamo hugging I would ask you why Yukari jumped to those conclusions so quickly (you could go back and edit that part?). She'd be more likely to wonder things if Kagura hugged Nyamo.

You just need to add a bit more background info, explain things, go into detail a little better, you know?

I hope that later in the story Yomi will apologize to Tomo and didn't mean the things she said, because it would be hard for me to believe that Yomi honestly hated her. Also, though it is supposed to be an angsty story, it wouldn't hurt to add a few of the 'Azu antics' in there for comic relief now and again.

As I said, I like the idea of the story, and I like reading angsty, comedy, and romance Azu fic..I will be checking back to see your next chapter :) Do keep writing.
Shigure Haven chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
This is one of the most angsty fanfics i've ever read. this is a very good story. I really want to hear the end of it._
DonnaUotani chapter 4 . 7/1/2007