Reviews for Heroes: The Corrupted
Imzadi chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
I despise Sylar. How could he do that to the little girl? What a monster. I don't like Fletcher much. He shouldn't treat Noah that way.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
I hope somehow Nikki & D.L. get away from Sylar. If Hana knew the danger all of them were in, I'm sure she'd give them the information before having them track down her friend. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Imzadi chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
Who is Sylar working with? I understand why Peter had to leave: he had to paint the future. I was sorry to hear that Hana had died, but she does still live on, or so it would seem.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
So Audrey & Matt are partners but he's still with Janice. I liked the thought of Audrey & Matt, but, as Janice was pregnant, I guess it's best this way. I like the thought of Molly adopted by Mohinder & living with Noah when Mohinder is traveling. That way he has a little girl to take Claire's place. So Molly is a cheerleader too! Peter must be seeing Nathan out of guilt, I guess. Do Nathan's sons have powers? They should, you know. BTW Nathan wouldn't use bad grammar: "Candice didn't help the situation none too much." Poor Meredith! I'm assuming the priest is Sylar?
SapphireFlame chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
Ah I wanna know what happens next! Can't wait for next chapter!