Reviews for And You Didn't Even Know My Name
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
okay so a kid is bleeding in his friends arms and he wants to have small talk...unlikely no one is that cruel
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Wow that was a unexpected begiining I like that
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Excellent beginning. Lucius always did have an interesting sense of humor...glad to see he got Harry out of there, though.
ramen-luver101 chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
that was adorable
Tilaliastorm chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Major overuse of exclamation points. Kinda petty, but it's bothering me.
Broken.is.my.name chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
Great! Are you planning on updating soon?
lotr195 chapter 7 . 12/20/2011
cute story

hope you update soon
RiverSong DreamShadow chapter 7 . 9/7/2011
Interesting... I'm curious to see where you're going to take it. It definitely has promise, so i eagerly await an update!
ObsessiveReader1223 chapter 7 . 9/1/2011
I really need to be doing homework so I'll keep this short.

PLEASE UPDATE! I usually HATE Lucius Malfoy, and because of this story I really want to read more stories about him getting along with Harry! I LOVE how the Malfoys aren't like they always seem to be in the books, Draco actually seems like a decent kid, if a little spoiled!

PLEASE KEEP WRITING! I'm sure you have busy life, but don't forget that you have people who really want to see more of your work! :D

By the way, congrats on the Physiotherapy thing! Sounds cool!
animegirl1289 chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
I have to say that I do love your story! There are a few spelling errors here and there but it is otherwise understandable. Hope you update soon! :)
My Imperfect World chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Um, it's a great story. I really like the plot but I'm wondering why you used so many excemation points? Things that Lucius and severus say should not have (!) at the end every time. Most of them actully needed a question mark or just a plain period having the (!) made it seem the they were always yelling or overjoyed about things. I know this is your story and you have every right to your own writing style but if you read it through th story sometimes it just does t make sense. Anyway amazing story it's a really good plot.

Love MIW
Lizzete chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
Great story!

Please, update soon )
Harriverse chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
You have the beginnings of an interesting story. Lucius is sly yet has some redeeming qualities. Dumbles is clueless. Snape is pretty in character but moving towards a more human attitude, at least with Harry. The Malfoy family seems poised to accept Harry and champion his cause. As I said, an interesting beginning.
freya9897 chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
Please update :)
TeaPott chapter 7 . 5/2/2011
Hey! Im really enjoying this so far. Please continue! I really want to see how the plot progresses, keep up the good work!