Reviews for Trust
SatsuUzumaki chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
great story!
TheMipstaz chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
lolz this was soooo fun 2 read _ u ought 2 do more humor fics. but there was 1 line i didn't get, and tht was kiba's last one: "Why's my sleeping all muddy…?" I just don't understand the ending, sorry :/ i kno i'm kind of retarded…
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
haha shetz this made my morning! ))
smiles1116 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
*cracks up* Me love this! XD You should do more like this!
Soike chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Wow, I didn't know Kiba knew the words qualitative and quantitative.

And is Kurenai drunk, or something? She usually doesn't talk like that...

Anyway, it's entertaining. Good job!
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
lolz...funny

TWNJ chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
very insightful.
kuri-loves-curry chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
You did a great job capturing the differences between Shino and Kiba! i really enjoyed reading this! I even read it allowed to my brothers and they liked it too!_ Keep it up!
shufen2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Ha ha. Glory, you captured their characters really well. I also liked Kurenai’s imput. ("Shut up. Go to I will personally remove your tongue with the bluntest object I can find. Right now it’s looking to be a twig.”) I'm glad there are ShinoKiba FRIENDSHIP fics out there, as well as romance (because sometimes you just need funny and sweet with no snogging).
Renn chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Wow. That was so funny! Lol, I feel that you've really got them, please feel free to write more anytime!
missionquestthing chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
totally cute story! I love Kurenai's predictions too.
Adi88 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
“This in itself was not a surprise; he had been training toward this rank for twelve years, and it had never truly occurred to him that he might fail the final exam.”

- Because ain’t that just the Shino we know and love.

“No, what made Shino so, for lack of a better word, unsure, were the sleeping arrangements.”

- At this point I start rubbing my hands and cackling evilly, and we all know witches have issues when they start cackling.

“Father had helped him train out the need for such comforts as being horizontal during a REM cycle…”

- Mnyes. That’s what I’m talking about. I mean, evil ninja life, but… funny. The crave-humor.

Oh yeah. Here we go. Remove the sandal and no one gets hurt…

“They were shinobi; they could see well enough to pick out the more helpful muscle junctures and arteries with the smothered star- and moonlight.”

- Oh cripes. On the other hand… and yet still my new addiction-humor.

…Wow. There was a time when Kiba was mean to Shino. In an awkward kind of way, which is better and also more disorienting, because they’re so intimate now and what the heck?

“The female third of their group, Shino was confident, would not have wasted time stating the obvious and soaking Shino’s sleeping bag with various pieces of decaying foliage.”

- Heheheh. All hail Hinata, who knows from Mira. What, was this guy brought up by wolves? [cheapest pun in the universe award…]

“That doesn’t mean you can be a jerk to me, either.”

- Oh okay, he’s just nervous. Bond, you fools!

“Shut up. Go to sleep. Or I will personally remove your tongue with the bluntest object I can find. Right now it’s looking to be a twig.”

- Luffs for Kurenai.

“We should sleep.”

“You’re being all weird!”

- Aw, cute… and earning a kunai from Kuranai, which is muy awesome. Jesus, though, woman, watch it. Murder of a minor has to have some kind of punishment.

“Well, he’s refusing to act normally!”

“This is, to my knowledge, my normal behavior.”

“Well, I don’t trust it!”

- A sound principle. Wariness is to be approved of.

The jacket and glasses were going to stay on.

- Ha. Yes. We do not give ground.

“To be able to trust me, you need to have an argument with me?”

“Well, yeah.”

- A fine sentiment indeed. One worthy of his intellect. Snerk.

“If, as I have assumed, all of your behavior is based on the traditional attitudes of the Inuzuka clans, it is a miracle that any member survives to reproduce.”

- LOVE.

“Yeah, well, Aburame are all so uptight that it’s a miracle any of you know how to reproduce. Or that you can get mates!”

- Oh you speak too soon… foolish boy. We all know what sparks like this mean in the long run.

Mm. So much adoration for the fight and their incompatible communication… but hey, that’s what body language lessons are for! Plus, “that’s not nice.” Because there are boundaries. And the shake-the-weapon thing. That’s certainly a step-up on the whole shaking-hands thing.

Also, Kurenai is a prophet.

“Shino was a genin. He was even coming to terms with the sleeping arrangements.

Life was probably going to become more interesting, from now on.”

- The spice of life is Lurve. FEEL it.
amura chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
haha, beautiful! i love their dynamic that you have for them. i can really see just this conversation happening! i hope this story doesn't mean you've given up on the other though ) but really, i hope you do more with this - i like the "first meetings"/"early days" of the kiba/shino friendship. keep up the excellent work! :D