Reviews for Can't Help Falling in Love
Yay! First cookie received for reading! XD

Most authors offer cookies for reviewing X3

Nicely written btw, They seem totally in character! XD
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I like it and a lot. It wasn't cheezy, it wasn't cliche, it was real, it was true and it was beautifuly written. So good job and continue to keep writing.
LeahBunny chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
So cute! Very very good job.
Spock'sGirl57 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Hi RainbowColored!

GREAT job! I love it..xD

Everything was perfect; your imagery, word choice, the characters were..well, in character, and the length was great; the only thing you could change was the way you switched POV's. It was slightly confusing. I mean, don't change it just because I said that; just for future reference; it helps the reader out if you seperate the points of view. For example, you could do Scipio in bold, and Prosper in italic.

:) Hope that helped! And it was SO good...xD
It's Just Alex-nyan chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Aw cute. It seems just like Scip to be afraid of saying "I love you." -giggles-
Black-Dranzer-1119 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
That was very cute. Well done!
mimikooya chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
The ending is so tender!*tearful* ;u;
AineNiamh chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
I liked it! I just discovered the Thief Lord fics and found yours! I love the idea of Scipio and Prosper together!
Meredith Trainor chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I have to say, that's the best Prop/Scip story I've read on FFnet! It's just so sweet, and with none of that awkward R-rated crap. Fave quote: “Yes you do. You say it every time you kiss me." Prop.

Keep writing!

Mere
The Wayward Angel chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
cute. favs.
Mystery-Immortal chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Hi! I am not usually a fan of slash. In fact I don't really read it at all. But something about your story called to me, I guess. It was a beautiful read. I truly did enjoy it! Thanks!
Wolf bathed in Star-light chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
absolutely beautiful.
xsecretwriter chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
aw so cute
Draigcoch chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I really enjoyed this!

It was like amazing. . .

It's been a long time since I read a good Prosper/Scipio fic!

Keep up with it.