Reviews for Harry Potter: Caged
Jasmine Pearce chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Why didn't you punish the people that continually used and harmed Harry? Why do they get to live free, basically happy lives? They should even exist, for their crimes (especially against Harry) they should have at the very least had their magic bound.
RinRin-Chama chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Great story!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This was great until that last paragraph, that was rubbish. It was far too rushed, as if you just didn't care anymore. Honestly, that last bit prevents me from favoriting this story, even though I really want to. As I said, all the rest of this story was awesome, but...

Not to offend you or be rude or anything, but the ending sucks. A lot. We don't even get to see Hermoine's reaction to knowing that Voldemort's been her Godfather this whole time. It's actually kind of rude to your readers to not finish the story properly. If you just wanted to end it that way for yourself, then maybe you shouldn't have posted it.

That's something I'll never get. A lot of Authors say, "I don't want any negative reviews!" and all I can think is, "Then why the F did you post the story?!" All I'm trying to say is, that this is my opinion - nothing more, nothing less. If you don't want to hear it, then don't post the dam story.

Thank you for reading this, even if it is bordering on flaming. I try not to flame, but sometimes... Eh. It just comes out.
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
This was a really enjoyable read. I was unsure how I would feel about it when Voldemort captured Harry to basically manipulate Harry to his side, especially if it worked. But the way you went about it was great and with Dumbledore's actions towards Harry (especially all those blocks) it made sense that Harry would want to get away. I also like how he considered himself more dusk than dark or light, that's awesome. Especially when he chooses to learn from Voldemort but doesn't particularly want to fight for him or anyone besides himself. Very much the Slytherin side of Harry coming out, methinks.

Great story!
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Good but i was dissapointed with the lack of TomXHarry Yaoi.
Lady Luv of the East chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
You almost got me there with the memory loss thing, but it all worked out. YAY happy ending! This story sparks my imagination, not to write of course but its great inspiration thats for sure :D
Protego Totalum chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
THIS IS YOUR FIRST FANFIC! WHAAAT! How is that even possible! This story is amazing, and better than anything I have ever written! I love Renn's adorable-ness, and how he called Harry 'daddy'! I also loved the kind of fatherly bond between Harry and Tom!
chanty chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Loved the story, fluffy bunny Rinn was hilarious! But the ending was kind of sudden.
puppyblue chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Yay I loved this story although the ending felt a bit rushed. Still a good read though.
Brandyk chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I like a lot your fic, really but the epilogue wasn't needed. I know it's traumatic when not everything's explained when you finish a fic but this story was finished in a cyclical way. A big figth for Harry to become who he is and the lost and gain it takes.

The plot's cool and you did a great job. I really like the dialogs and Voldemort's ideals (not that evil is good in reallty an viceversa), Rinn was cute and the reactions beliveble all along.
BettyBoopSweden chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I really enjoyed the story. Even though it is an often used storyline I think this was very original. I liked the way Voldemort made Harry belive him and I loved Rinn. In the end when Harry waked in the hospital-wing with his memory eraised it was the first thing I thought "Oh, no. Please don't kill Rinn".

None of the problem you had and wrote about in your A/N was something I even thought about.

I loved it!

123-321 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
very well done
Hope Cullen chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
i LOVED it it had a good plot and i liked the characters
glistening moon chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
that was a good story, Voldemort was surprisingly kind...
darkwish3 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
this is a VERY good story. I'd love to see you take it someday in the furture and expand it. I really think you could make this into a muli-chaptered fic.