Reviews for Atra Rosa
SpIdErbite20 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Sorry. I didn't see that it was complete. I loved it though. A different twist than the original Underworld stuff.
SpIdErbite20 chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Great so far. Cannot wait to read more. Please update again soon.
Whispered.Silent.Hope chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Does anyone know of any other stories where Lucian is selene's father?
AzurexJen S chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
Loved it! Selene was kick ass! No one was out of character as well, just awesome. X) Except for Marcus, who's a malicious lunatic in the sequel. Still, brilliantly written! I would've liked an epilogue or something about what happened to them though, especially to Selene and Micheal.
LunacyMoor chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
This is a really good story. It very well written.
Anne chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
Gratulations for finishing the story (although I hoped you would write more). It is a great and wonderful story with original ideas, and I liked the ending - with many possibilities for new stories or sequels!

So - well done! Gratulations!
evilangel3326 chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
fantastic! great job!
loyal2U chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
Its ending already? Thats upsetting, but i loved this chapter and cant wait for chapter 5!
Anne chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
What? Selene is the daughter of WHO? And who the hell is that new chemist whos apparently making bombs? Phew, new interesting twists in the story - but alas, it seems the next chapter will be the last. *sniff* Thats so sad. The story is so good, I want more! *wail*
Miravisu chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
What a standoff! Myohmy, *his* daughter is it now?

Guess the Corvinus descendant role also comes with a twist this round too then?

And if the other scientist is Singe, there's surely something about him that seems fishy..
Elven Master chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
that was amazing. i loved it. since ive only seen Underworld:Evloution, i thought it was brilliant. i dont know all of Selen's background so... what happens after she fights in Micheals room?
Miravisu chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
I wouldn't mind translations of the chapter title meanings 'cause my latin is not so good :)

Selene does have a loyal carefreeness about her, and whoops, that annoying Kraven person at Michael's place ;)

Hmm, Erika laying on Michael's bed? Well, not the place one'd expect her to be if it involves reading a book!
Anne chapter 3 . 6/19/2007
Its getting more and more entertaining!

Are the titles latin? Then thats no problem for me, I understand latin. Though I understand the meaning for the first chapters, but not really for the third. To which part of the story does 'Ferreus' indicate?
loyal2U chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
Really good! I like how u switched up Selene and Michael's species. Update soon!
Miravisu chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
*grins smugly*

I like this mischievous Michael ;D

Both Michael and Selene are somehow toughened up (compared to the movie versions) without it getting too much, and it's very entertaining when Kraven enters the equation :D