Reviews for Beautiful Miracles
ihaznoideawuttowrite chapter 31 . 6/13/2011
okay, review over the whole thing... just so u know, i get creeped out every time i try to wrap my mind around jack married. not a bad story. i'm a little prejudiced in favor of bachelor Jack, so i tend to be critical of this type of story.
slytherensangel26 chapter 18 . 4/11/2010
i think the last sentance is fine! I love this story! on to the next chapter!
slytherensangel26 chapter 15 . 4/11/2010
ok okay!

this is an excellant story so far. I wasn't sure if i wanted to read this when i first realized you'd killed elizabeth off.

But this is beautiful and i'm truely an addict!
Bar 96 chapter 31 . 3/5/2010
this was really good
Storm Dancer chapter 3 . 9/13/2008
I thought it was quite good. This one didn't make me cry like the last two did! Actually this one was really cute!
Storm Dancer chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
Oh oK this story is making me cry! (Sniff) I lov it keep writing you are great! (Sniff!)I have still got a lump in the back of my throat!
Storm Dancer chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Are that is so sad it made me have a lump in my throat. No matter what you say I thought that it was brilliant!
Sakura Lisel chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Hey wait, isn't Will supposed to ALREADY know that Elizabeth is dead without Jack having to tell him? What I mean is, if I remember correctly, the main job of the captain and crew of the Flying Dutchman is to ferry the souls of the dead into the afterlife. So Will should have ALREADY seen Elizabeth's soul on the other side already as it was leaving the living world.
CrimsonLoveSong chapter 30 . 3/4/2008
okay um, i saw your YouTube trailer and I was wondering if you could make one for my story Betrayal (POTC fan fic) because i don't know where or how to upload or get clips or how to get them in one big video PLEASE HELP ME!

-L. (not telling my name)
The-Worlds-Naneth chapter 31 . 2/23/2008
Kathrine Faith Turner... it's a really nice name! My sisters middle name is Faith. Anyway, I love this story! It's one of my faves!
east-side-stories chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
uh... it takes a longer while than a few minutes to give birth; i hope you know that.

anyhow, it was a good first chapter and i am eager to see what comes next.
CrimsonLoveSong chapter 23 . 2/21/2008
MarvelousThings07 chapter 30 . 10/1/2007
Okay, so I decided to read the entire thing before I submitted a review, and all I can say is WOW! This is a great story, imaginative and well-written. Can't wait to read the sequal.
Avacados are evil chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
YE! Haha. I can picture Jack's reaction.

(amanda mind theatre)

Jack: W-what?

Ana: You're going to be a father.

Jack: A f-f-f-f-fath- a fath-

Jack: (passes out)
Avacados are evil chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
(cuddles up with a bow of kleenex) It's a wonderful story. Cute, with that underlying sadness.