Reviews for Fine Lines
LittleChomper chapter 3 . 5/29
Please please please update this story...
Julyz111 chapter 3 . 3/4
oh dear lord this is hilarious! I can just picture it XD
PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS I DONT THINK YOU GET HIW MILUCH I LOVE IT ADDFGD
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
You may have milked the nosebleed a bit too hard, but I absolutely loved their first reactions!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
MORE PLEASE
Hweianime chapter 3 . 8/10/2014
OMG more more more! This is so cute honestly I want some shin and akaba time but I died when kakei started bleed LOL seriously update
filipalope88 chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
another chapter please
pokemonlovinggirl chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH PLEASE CONTINUE
blue-sapphire chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
Nooooo! You can't stop now! Pleeeease uppdate!
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
You should probably update this if you like, it's cute!
princess-oro chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
Oh god this is the cutest thing! Sena brings the boys out I really enjoyed reading this!
Krinya chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Can you add Kid too? I really want to see Kid lose his cool over a cross-dressing Sena. And Akaba. And Yamato.

Meanwhile, Tetsuma and Shin will have absolutely no idea what all the commotion is about. (Because as much as I WaNt Shin to react, I know he probably wont. Even if ShinxSena is my favorite pairing. He already saw and didn't react at all.)

OOH! oh! OH. IDEA TIME: Agon should get in on this too. Hear me out. Lets say he totally doesn't recognize Sena and honestly thinks he is just some girl, and, naturally, flirts with her(him). And then Sena tells him. Imagine that look of shock. Just imagine it.
Fyoex chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Great story! Even though you update very slowly D: It's still awesome
Yaoiamante27 chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
I hope that you update soon. I truly love your work and want to read more of this story.
Don't Smile chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
im still surprised by mamori's esp... y am i surprised? .