Reviews for Lost Inside
Cait chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
Great story. Thank you for giving me a bit of Torchwood back. I miss it so!
aBlue Gillespian chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
This was brilliant, really intense, and the cliffhanger was the perfect ending. I really can't see how they are going to get out of this, which is great and sure to hold my attention. Gwen and Jack are perfectly in character, and despite her having some of the same traits that usually annoy me the way you put her into than story I really like her here. The alien is really original and make you feel sorry for the woman and think how sometime life is a bitch.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
I'm sorry for the double post of the reviews but I accidently hit the send button before I had said everything I wanted to say. So yes, it reads very much as a professional Torchwood novel focused on the adventure and not on romance or emotions at nauseum as most of the fan fictions. Something that me as writer have trouble as well when writing. I only have one thing that need to point out and that's Ianto's eyes. You mentioned them being dark but in fact they are blue/ greyish. But other than that perfect characterisation. I usually don't enjoy stories written in Gwen'd POV but this one was great. Ok going on to read the rest now.
aBlue Gillespian chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I know this is quite late review, but that's the first time I'm browsing through these part of the site. I'm not sure you are even still on this site and will read the review but I need to say that that's the first good Torchwood story I'm reading on here. I've recently read some of the Torchwood novels and this work reads as one. Very
amberjoh425 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
well thought out plot, thanks!
deeta chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
I really enjoyed the story grat interplay between Ianti Jack and gwen, glad you didn't fall back on the whole sex thng too, just the humour and the innuendo. Good grasp of the characters well done/
Aelfgyfu chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
Wow! Quite an ending! I was quite surprised to find out that the 'witch' had been human once, maybe not even that long ago. I cringed at some of what Jack did and said, but I should; he can be very cold at times. I'm glad mostly to follow Gwen's point of view, partly for that reason!

Good job with all the characters. I see you have another long TW story, and a number of DW-I'll have to read them when I have time!
Aelfgyfu chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
I'm really enjoying the story. I've been looking for a good, plotty fic that still pays attention to the characters, and yours certainly does! And they're my favorites. I started watching for Jack (I'm a DW fan from *way* back), continued watching for Gwen, and then fell for Ianto as well.

You've been very good with point of view almost throughout, with Gwen thinking very much as Gwen would think. I love the bit about Rhys having trouble suspending disbelief enough for Wallace and Gromit! I also like her attempts to connect with Ianto, and her connection with Jack-even while she's still not sure what *kind* of connection it is. One piece of what I hope is constructive criticism: there are a two points where you suddenly slip from Gwen's point of view. One is into Ianto, at the very end of a long scene from Gwen's perspective, and the other is into Jack, when the alien grabs him. Point of view is something I'm working very hard on myself, and I really notice it when a story moves suddenly from one point of view to another.

Those are just two little slips, though. I'm enjoying the story tremendously and must now go on to Chap. 3!
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 3 . 3/31/2008
Wow the description, grammar, and detail is impeccable. Fantastic job!
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Wow this is such an incredible story, there is great description, excellent pacing, and you really latch onto the character's feelings. The length of these chapters is quite staggering, I couldn't resist copying this one into word to see the actual length. 33 pages! Fantastic story!
paperchain chapter 4 . 2/12/2008
:D

This was absolutely fab ;) in character, plotty, excellent aliens... better than some of the actual episodes I've seen! I really enjoyed reading this; thanks very much for sharing :)
Lauren chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
I love Jack- he's such a hottie, and its a shame he's gay- those genes should be reproducing! Anyway this does read like a Torchwood episode- weird and gross with a touch of sexuality and a ton of Jack- yummy
masb1987 chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
Fabulous story! I love your writing style, and your characterisations are dead on.
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 4 . 10/29/2007
Oh I just loved this! All of your characters were just spot on. Fantastic.
robot chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
Very well written and action packed. I enjoyed it alot.