Reviews for Needs
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 1 . 1/17
Ah, perfect. I loved the reveal at the end.
J chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
I figured he was eating Mrs. Kent's homemade something-or-other. Not some random pizza place from Italy.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I LOVE this story.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
"Bruce, has anyone ever told you you're weird?" Clarke Kent said from his screen. Bruce gave a rare laugh.

"Clarke." He began "You're really not in the position to make comments. One, you wear your underwear on the outside and two, you fly around without a mask and are somehow not recognised by those idiots you work with."

Loved it, keep writing
Fang Cullen chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
lol! That was awesome! idk how long ago you wrote this, but write more awesomeness, plz!
malinkapinka chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
teehee. Im kinda too lazy to log in but i still wanted to review your story. A tad confusing if you are unfamiliar with the series but funny and interesting nevertheless. good work!
Brother Bludgeon chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I've begun to notice a pattern with several of your stories. Not to say that I'm displeased with the final punchlines, but I truly wonder what possesed you to write stories for the express purpose of making people wonder momentarily if the Dark Knight spits or swallows.

Humorous, certainly. Perhaps that's reason enough.
Ripdos A.K.A The Bad Ash chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
...I wonder if I should add this to my favs. by the way you might like the teen titans story called bluebarries
G chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
...
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
*snicker*

Horrible images from their alternates filled my mind.

Midnighter and Apollo they are not!
meee chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
haha! you rock
Hepburn chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Cute!
trecebo chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Hey! A good pizza is a GOOD PIZZA!
Daisuke chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Heh, great one. From the radioactive spider bit to the italian Pizza punchline.
killertrees chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Haha! That was really funny!