Reviews for Suffer like me
VioletPetal02 chapter 1 . 8/22
Wow! I want to read more of this because it's a great story to just stop right there! I really like the relationship you have between Alessya and Ralph, it's very dynamic and realistic; you could definitely see this happening between them! (Also it feeds my pervy ways xD) I really hope you do continue and update it! I know it's been a very long time but I can't wait to see the next installment of this! I will be waiting! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
Such a beautiful written story.

Please continue to Update! Please don't just put this in a shelf, Please come back to it :D

I love that the story is engaging, it makes sense and most of all, it's well writen.

Great Job!

But since you've written this such a long time ago, I doubt it. But it's very good! Keep it up in your other works.
Saiyan Werewolf chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
I love this chapter. Its one of my favorite chapters out of this story. Ralph is a very difficult character to portray. I think you've done an excellent job of portraying him. I really hope you continue this story.
Saiyan Werewolf chapter 17 . 6/30/2011
Wow, this is an amazing story. I was kinda sad that you stopped here... I really hope you keep writing more chapters. And yes, wouldn't be weird if Ralph did have the same power as Jemima?
Alexis-Lockheart chapter 17 . 6/23/2011
This is my first review, I hope I'll do it well ç.ç

I love your story, it is very well written and the plot is awesome, you are great to keep the character IC while developing their "relationship" (LOL). I like the fact that you keep Alyssa strong without making her become the usually fanfiction-useless-hopeless-female-character, because in the game she manages to fight 'till the end even being an ordinary girl. Ralph is so Ralph it is scary XD He is such a difficult character but you portraited him greatly. The smut parts are amazing and I loved them even more because you let Ralph and Alyssa fight for like 15 chapters before put them "together" (poor Alyssa XD). I hope you will continue this story, it is one of my favourites fanfictions I've ever read.

P.S: I wonder if Ralph has the same power of his sister to take the look of other people, this would be a nice way to torture Alyssa XD But maybe he doesn't play such "games" XD
Z.Hemla chapter 17 . 3/6/2011
Oh Gawd, lol, Dennis is probably going to end up dead because of what I said!

Poor little dweeb...

I feel bad for Alyssa too, being bound to that guy! She's too nice for her own good!

Hmmm, I imagine having Ralph for a familiar would be like owning a cat... a vicious, scarred, spiteful tomcat... the kind that leaves all manner of dead things on your bed, just to freak you out. XP

PS: I laughed really, really hard when I saw that you called me out!
Z.Hemla chapter 16 . 3/1/2011
Aww, I remember reading this fic a long time ago, I don't know how I found it again but it was one of my favorites because i really liked the way Ralph was portrayed. Re-reading this has actually motivated me to dig out my old Clock Tower 3 fanfic and maybe submit it...

P.S. : I never liked Dennis either, way too much of a spazz... but maybe Alyssa could use him to make ol' Scissorman there jealous ;) ...or is that playing with fire? O.O
TheRavenNevar chapter 16 . 3/11/2010
Oh. My. Fucking. God. I LOVE this fic! I love it! You need to continue this, please! I'll hang myself if I dont know what happens next?
Biggiemac chapter 16 . 1/12/2010
well interesting twist if you could call it that. Even though I don't like the direction the story has turned (as it hurts my soul) this is still well written 4 out of 5 (on account of the hurt soul)
Sydney Daimao chapter 16 . 10/13/2009
Ew, that broken arm she got sounds nasty D: Hope that gets fixed in the next chapter. Well that turning Ralph into a familiar thing was interesting :D And it sounds like more interesting things will be happening to them in future chapters. Can't wait for the next one to find out what more smutty and plotty things will happen!
RunexResi chapter 16 . 9/19/2009
YAY!A new update and I think I like where this story is going!and of course Alyssa likes her violation!Do you hae any idea what the next chapter will be like?
brittany brittany chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I love it love it love it your the best Diamond keep on rocking

From your one and only brittany brittany
kittyheartdance chapter 15 . 6/18/2009
O.O Wow. -gives story 'brand of Awesome'-

I really like how you laced the lemon with the ever twisting plot. I'm very glad that Ralph always seems... well, Ralph, even with the mood swings. -grins- And I liked Alyssa's flopping thoughts and feelings. They both seem very natural to me.

I can barely wait for the last few chapters.

Laters!
Mira Hiten chapter 15 . 6/5/2009
OMG!

I was eating Honey-nut cheerios while reading this...

When i got to the “Just like honey…” part I was like, "BLECH!"

LOL

Looking forward to the next chapter, so please keep 'em coming!
Sydney Daimao chapter 15 . 5/24/2009
Well the lemon scene seemed perfectly fine for the story xD Poor Alyssa...IT'S ALL HER FAULT! It's always her fault wha! lol I hope the next chapter is soon cuz I want more explanations!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »