Reviews for JURASSIC WORLD
deathgeonous chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
First off, Fan fic dot net is screwy right now, and that's why your getting this review so soon after the other one, I DID read this. Grins. Second off, brilliant piece of work here, so, thanks for writing this, and bye for now.
Moony3003 chapter 8 . 3/8/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story. It's well written, the characters are themselves, and the plot was well thought out and credible. Also, I liked the scenes with Rodney and Ronon, they were tasteful and made them so likeable as a couple. Thanks for writing this. It's a great story.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
I liked your story. However I wouldn't agree with Ronon and Rodney being together, but it is your story!

Please keep up the good work!

Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 8 . 9/23/2008
just so you know, O-positive isn't the universal blood type. O-negative is. Some people don't take to O-positive.

ASOTA
AlixMM chapter 8 . 3/8/2008
Loved this story. Ronan/Rodney is a cool pairing and you did a great job in writing this. I wish there were more stories with this pairing. It is so cool to see the 'brave warrior' fall for the just a brave 'geek'. Because Rodney is brave... I mean being brave doesn't mean you are not afraid it just means you still do what you can in spite of the fear. I loved how you put the girl's POV in the story as well. I also liked how you gave some history about the deal that Teyla and Ronan did with Rodney. That was a great way to get all of them more training and then Rodney had his people do the same. It is good that way he isn't asking or having them do anything that he hasn't done himself. He set a great example in doing that and I bet gained alot of respect from the scientists (sp) that work for him. I have read the sequel I can't remember if I reviewed or not but it is great as well and I look forward to more of that one. thx so much for posting this story you did great.
T7DS chapter 8 . 11/11/2007
Hi,

loved it, the ending was my favioret part, very funny, having them joke about him ' checking her out' and waltching her leave. ( not the exzact words but what ever)

Mac.
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 8 . 10/17/2007
LOVE this! I can't wait for more love your work! Love the pairing!
Lord Ecthelion chapter 8 . 9/20/2007
I'd never been a fan of slash with any of my favorite characters. Ronon/Rodney was something that had never even crossed my mind. In keeping each person in character you've done this pairing justice. This story is incredibly unique in it's design. The story would have been great as without the girl's POV but in adding her vantage point confirmed events and made small actions seem even more important. Bravo

By the way...is she going to be able to understand their speech or will she have to learn everything?
Tropicwhale chapter 8 . 9/7/2007
that was very sweet, in all senses of the word. I enjoyed it a lot.
Commander Lorne chapter 8 . 8/25/2007
its...different. i never imageand a gay rodney and ronin.
KaziWren chapter 8 . 7/8/2007
This was a very good story. I was nervous at first, wondering what on Earth you'd do with it. But I am so happy now. I LOVE the understated relationship with Ronon/Rodney, but more so, I feel you handled the adventure of the dinosaur world superbly! This is the kind of story that makes weekends worthwhile.
skarletwithak chapter 8 . 6/16/2007
Wow. I got to read eight chapters in a row, lucky me! I must say I'm very impressed. My dad watches this show every Friday and I've only just gotten into it myself. I love what you've done already and I'm eager to see what you'll do next _

Skarlet
TenshiNanashi chapter 8 . 6/16/2007
I rather like the girl, wish I had an accurate age range, but I like her appreciation for Rodney's mad skills (and powerbars).