Reviews for Maybe in Another Time
StarCath chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
Hi, I really like this fic. It was a bit fast but very touching, very sad, and perfect. I feel bad for lindsey but at least the girls stayed together in the end. Well done!
Sapphonest chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
SAD. NO! I don't like dead Sara. It makes me sad.

But you made it work.

And I don't like it when people force Lindsey into their fics, either. So I am perfectly okay with Cath going into the light to be with Sara.

And OMFG, you seriously made me laugh with the "I just realized GSR is like gun shot residue."

Awesome (and terrible, in a sad way, not a bad way) story. Loved it.
ZoeyAnn chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
alothough i do not read Cath/Sara stories i relly like this one alot , i like the fact Cath was found a nearby the cross they made for Sara soo sweet :P
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Ah this is sweet. Not the ending I was expecting but it wasn't bad either. Good job.
CrimeSceneDna chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
Normally I'm not one for stories like this but it somehow felt right, very nicely done.
Xxsscwl4evaxX chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
wow thats the best story i've read in ages
Ponies chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
'lil hoe-biscuit'? :-D

nice story tough.. beautiful, and the ending.. I would normally not say it was a happy ending, but I guess in this case it kinde was...?
sexbell chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
i really like this story

i do have 2 wait for next year for 2 see if they save sara
Jessica Wilson chapter 4 . 7/4/2007
Aww That Was So SAD

I'm Such A Softy That I Actually Teared Up

Thats A Sigh Of Good Writing My Friend.

I Really Enjoyed This One.

And I'd Like To State That GSR Is Like The Worst Couple Murge Ever.

Who Names There "RELATIONSHIP" After Something Found On Peoples hands...

Yuck.

Its CSR For Life.

Great Story

Keep Up The GREAT Work.

Jess
Sarah chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
Very nice work! I hate GSR with a passion too, and I'm glad you made him to look bad.
angelinastefany chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
omg this is the best sara dies type of thing i was holding my breath i knew wat was going to happen u made it a very good read bravo
El Gringo Loco chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
An excellent little story. And yes, GSR is gun shot residue. A grim reminder. The burnt remains of a force that once was and can never be again.

I have never liked the Sara character. And aside from the odd flashback/nightmare to drive Grissom, or someone else crazy, hope that we've seen the last of her.
FloatingInMoon chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
ok...that ending part was kinda sudden. I think it would be better if this was a longer story...or at least there's some transition in it...or better, if it starts with Cath/Sara having somekind of denial and arguing...then it would fits better at the end, when Cath finally decided what she wants and reunites with Sara.

Oh by the way, I haven't watched S7...so maybe after I watch it would make more sense and feel to this fic...:)

all being said, I really loved that last part...though I felt quite sudden but still, the feel, the sadness, the remorse of what should have been said but don't have a chance to are all there (At least now I know she likes me…)

and that Greg part just make my goosepimples came up...:]
kjeh chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
i like that they end up together and i don't think cath would be to worried about lindsey shes in college and she could still watch over her
scubysnak chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
I'm still trying to decide about this one. But it was definitely an interesting ending. Good job.