Reviews for Project Zero
Veronica The Mischievous chapter 4 . 12/9/2003
This fic is awsome, please continue I want to see what happens next. Keep up the good work
Burning Typoon chapter 4 . 3/25/2003
Hey, I like your fic it's great stuff but one thing...what ever happened to your website? Are all the B.A.M. sites just dying away or something?
Veemon chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
I read this fic on your site and I've been waiting for an update on it since! You've got to continue this it's one of the best b.a.m. fics I've read.
White-Jet chapter 4 . 10/18/2002
Great fanfic! I can't wait for more _
Snape's Son chapter 4 . 3/23/2002
Great story! I'm glad you put Gas-O in it. Why'd Enix have to go and take him off the second game. He's awsome! Well, anyways please write some more soon.
b chapter 4 . 12/6/2001
XD whoa! never thought there'd be fanfics for this too! loving the 'bubblegum crisis meets hackers' feel. -b.
Mana Angel chapter 4 . 10/11/2001
I wuv Gas-O. Have mercy and show his face. For some absurd, fan fantasy, I keep seing him having two tapering bangs and green-blue eyes. Weird. Anyways, great fic, thought the paragraphs run together a lot. Must be something in your text program.
AimzNemesis chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
Heh... the Resident Evil gag made me laugh. However, you could have spaced out the speech into paragraphs to make it easier to read... no offence or anything. :)
aeyta chapter 4 . 7/18/2001
i like it so far. i hope its a heat/frida but its really cool so far. ha ha ha.. starving artist...