Reviews for Severus Snape, Sexy Slytherin
Utopia Avius chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
...mother of god... I need new panties ... you are a fucking genius O.O
awesome chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
please... Sirius cant hit on Narcissa, that's his cousin!
sandra linares chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
excellent! funny, sexy, with a strong argument. I hope you can finish it quickly pleaseeeee.
MargieLuvv chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Funniest thing I have EVER read... Hahahahahhahahahahhaha! Please please pleas make more this is just SOOOOOOOOO ABSOLUTLEY hilarious I mean this is basically every severus and other story ever made and I love love love how severus hates all of them!
Ana Von Slyth chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This chapter was really fun to read, thanks for writing it (even if it was like 6 years ago!) :P
Greetings from Peru
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
How would a snupin go?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
Let me guess, he gets tired of it and reverts back to normal the next day to the cause of a Hogwarts Revolution or something?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Ugh...
PassingBY chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!

This is one of the funniest Sexy Snape parodies I've ever read.
Snapexoxo chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
OMG loved the last chapter i know its unlikely that u will write any more because u published it in 2001 and u probebly haven't used ur account since but if you are reading this can you pleaseeeeeee write more (sorry for lack of punctuation in a hurry).
Snapexoxo chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
It was from Draco Malfoy, and extremely short and to the point. You're attractive, my father's rich, lets have sex sometime. OMG LOL Best. Line. Ever!

Great story line, good grammar but the spelling is a little bit off sometimes maybe just triple check it. Over all great story cant wait to read more (I just finished chapter 2).
9.5/10
Sevarina chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
lmfao
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
I haven't laughed so hard in ages! You totally made my day...
Mimi chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Omg so hot ;) and sexy
But it a little disturbed with all creepy old peo
RussianDestruction chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
You must take up with this story again! Please tell me you have not abandoned it!