Reviews for Severus Snape, Sexy Slytherin
lavondyss21 chapter 4 . 1/28/2004
What can I say... UP-DATE-UP-DATE-UP-DATE please!
TsukiNoBara chapter 4 . 1/24/2004
I AM SO PUTTING THIS IN MY FAVORITES!
Please excuse the Blinding Caps Lock. This is just one of the best Snape fics I have ever read. Not that I've read many Snape fics, but I LOVE this one.
And I'm not even a Sev Fangirl. _ I prefer Scottish Keepers. _ *glomps Oliver* He married me. I had to blackmail him, but he married me. _
I'm not entirely sure if my last review was submitted correctly (stupid ff.n was having problems), so I shall tell you again, just in case.
The quote "Hermione, Snape and Malfoy are going to run away together and open a strip club. They want you to be their manager," is now my favorite fanfic quote. _ And I liked Sev's alarm clock.
TsukiNoBara chapter 3 . 1/24/2004
I also wanted to tell you that I liked Sev's alarm clock. _
I have seen Fanon!Voldie do many things. I have seen him, as Tom Riddle, saying "I GIGGLE LIKE A MAN!" I have seen him create a baby version of himself and named it Voldemort Junior. I have seen him have a sudden stroke of intelligence and actually blackmail Harry. I have seen him ask Wormtail to pay his bills. I have even seen him...*looks up fanfic for the exact quote* Ah yes. I have even seen him "wearing a shower-cap and having a shower in the toilet!"
I have never seen him playing Chinese Checkers and eating double-stuff Oreos. Thank you. You have completed my list of weird things he has done. At least, you would have if I had a list.
~C-chan
TsukiNoBara chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
This is a very *interesting* fic. I'm not that into Snape romance (although I have read a good time-turner fic with Hermione), but it is nice for him to have admirers even with his normal personality. _ I love how sarcastic he is.
I also wanted to let you know that this chapter has made me replace my favorite fanfic quote. It used to be about the world's largest paperweight (don't ask unless you like sailor moon). Now it is:
"Hermione, Snape and Malfoy are going to run away together and open a strip club. They want you to be their manager."
_ Very good.
~C-chan
Milady DeWinter chapter 3 . 1/22/2004
I love you so much right now! This fic had me in stitches, it was so awesome. I love Lucius in this chapter. You are terribly funny and I love the Terry Pratchett references as well. "Don't you just hate it when he talks in italics?"
*giggles* That is the best line. The only thing (has anyone pointed this out?) you spelled a couple curses wrong (I believe it's Avada Kedavra, Imperius and Cruciatus). Other than that very minor thing, your story is too awesome for words and it's the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Bravo!
SeverusSnapesgirl12786 chapter 4 . 1/22/2004
OMG! -gulp- WOW! That was amazing! ME want more!
D-sama chapter 4 . 1/16/2004
LMAO! that is the funniest fic i've read all 03-04! despreatly waitin your update here!
Kota Dawn chapter 4 . 1/13/2004
That was hilarious! I about died laughing at Dumbledore's reaction to McGonnagal's news.
Chibidaima chapter 4 . 1/11/2004
Now that was REALLY nice
Luckyly I can't get the thought of Sevvy stripping out my head :d
Lady Myotismon chapter 4 . 12/28/2003
Snape is my absolute FAVORITE character, no questions about it. This story is wonderful, reminds me somewhat of the less erotic dreams I have about him every night:P And you obviously wrote this before reading the fifth book in the series, at least I hope you did. I think the main thing that gave it away was in the last chapter where it said Sirius hit on Narcissa. A lot of this story made me really...twitchy. Actually a lot of things make me twitchy...but some of this stuff was like...woah twitchy. You did I great job of giving me horrifying mental images. And I loved the SB&Dobby 4ver, that will bring me hours and hours of amusement in the future. It really sounds like some of my stuff that I'm too afraid of flames to put on ffn! Keep up the wonderful work! And PLEASE don't give it a really sappy, cheesey ending that ruins the entire story. I BEG you! ALL of the greatest humor books and movies end with TERRIBLE endings. Keep up the humor till the end and this will definitely be my favorite HP multi-chapter humor story out there!
Lady of the Monkey Spirits chapter 4 . 12/24/2003
Wee, I love this story! it's hilarious!
*adds to favorite stories*
O, sexy snape. lol.
I love it!
EnieMcConaughey chapter 4 . 12/22/2003
Wowowow, this is one of the best and funniest fics I ever read...hihi, just the imagination of Voldie drooling over our dear Snape makes me giggle. PLEASE UPDATE!
Dramaqueen RS chapter 4 . 12/18/2003
*Sits with knees on floor and waives arms in worshiping manor* I'm not worthy! All praise the mighty Zedd! That was great! Hilarious! Funny! When I came to the scene with Peter dancing in a blue sparkly thong *shudder* I fell to the ground and rocked in a fetal position for four minutes. I may be scared for life. If I had a shrink, I would tell him about this! Keep up the good work!
flew chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
oh my god- I just had to come back and read this again. You have a fantastic turn of phrase. "Overloaded by sexiness..."
Even some of the other reviews have had me laughing out loud.
p.s He's sexy anyway, with or without a shower mwuhahahaha
ScreaminChild chapter 4 . 12/5/2003
ohk
im still laughing while im writting this ur story is unbeliveably funny and i really wish u would continue because i want to know what Voldermort wrote in the letter
344 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »