Reviews for Ghosts of the Past
RavenclawRebel chapter 6 . 3/1/2009
Aww! I loved it! I passed the message on to G! I love your stories, and you're welcome for the reviews!
RavenclawRebel chapter 4 . 3/1/2009
I feel the suspense! Love it!
RavenclawRebel chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
I wonder who the figure is..?
RavenclawRebel chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Poor Christian! He can't find his Satine... :*(
RavenclawRebel chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I love Moulin Rouge stories! This is awesome! :)

Elphie, as myself, not G! :)
ravenrulz-224 chapter 6 . 8/1/2007
I love this story! Good job! I'm so sad that it's over! Write something else soon!
Angelic-Baby X3 chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
that's so sweet! is that the end? if it is it was too quick. i was really enjoying it. nice job!
mamaXunicorn chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
AW! that is such a cute ending!

damn duke always has to try to ruin everything... but im glad that satine and Christian found there way back to eachother
firebolt669 chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
Thank you for the birthday present! I can't believe it's over...*sniffle* I wish there could've been more, but the ending was really great! I was slightly confused about the shield thing, I'll have to go over that agin. Definately added to my favorites. :)
ravenrulz-224 chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
I love this! You need to update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!

raven
mamaXunicorn chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
yay so glad u updated!

also glad they found what they were looking for! -
mrsseeley chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
Please write more! this is gripping! really enjoying the story. It is so beautifly written and the last chapter just open up so much more!
mamaXunicorn chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
This is a lovely story to read right before I go to bed...

But this is also a very interesting story and i do hope you continue!
Angelic-Baby X3 chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
... wow... that was spooky... yet... seriously AWSOME! your so good! keep it up!
firebolt669 chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
OOh, so the Duke is a ghost, also? Or a decendant? Cool. I don't like Neil, though. Um...Edward...let's see..not Haunted Mansion, is it? Or as in Scissorhands? Hmm...