Reviews for Mother
Alustriel Silverhand chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I love how fluid and descriptive this story is. It's just so beautiful. Short, but full of powerful emotion. I wanted comment on my old account, but wasn't able to. Glad I had the chance now.
sunbune chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Oh, wow- this was beautiful. If it was based on an image, as you said, then it was definitely a beautiful image. I was totally caught up in your description of the scene.

I think what I liked best though was that it didn't leave me feeling overwhelmingly sad. It felt more... peacefully nostalgic. And reverently bittersweet. At any rate, I loved it. The last line was perfect.

You did an awesome job. Have you written anything else lately?
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Very interesting idea. One I've thought about myself. What did happen to D's mom? I mean, in the Castlevania 'verse, we know what happened to Alucard's mother. And in the D novels, we've only seen an image from D's mind-forced on him as an attack-of a woman we can only assume to be his mother. This is something that might inspire another D fic from me, if you wouldn't mind the idea springing from your work. Thanks for the great fic!
Blondielocks In Space chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
awey this made me want to cry its so tender and refind kind of like saing goodby to a loved one wen ther tacking a long trip. and id alsow like to menshon that you got Ds character spot on.

this is definatly fave wirthy! _
Soul of Ashes chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
So sweet! Ahh, I like the descriptions. I feel this is a good exercise in atmospheric emotive stuff. Or something. Lovely!
Fallon M-mm chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Holy dude. That has got to be one of the best D fic I've read. Your description was excellent and very artfully done, and the story was really perfect. You rock.
sungmeena chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
i liked your story. you have a way with words. a good way.

just make sure you spell your words right.

any way. good story. please read mine there by sungmeena.

and tell me what to fix.
Ashley Sinstar chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
This is beautifully descriptive. I long to read what is to come. Thank you for reminding me why I need to stay dedicated to the story I am working with. :-}