Reviews for As Times Go By
AdrenalineRush chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Hee hee. Aww, fluff is adorable for those two. I luv the part with him trying to find the right package. The end is funny too. I like how you can tell us what is going on without saying it fullout until Tim asks about "pads or tampons?" I was giggling through it. Nice!

AdrenalineRush
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I love the idea of Tim and Rose just because of Thankgivings-Thanksgivings with Deathstroke and Batman. At the same table. Not killing each other. Good times.

This was cute. Good job.
LM22102 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Very well written, quite amusing too, humorous.

The last words were hilarious, you run Tim, Run!
Rena Redhead chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Okay, I have to say, that was just so funny. I was laughing through out the entire thing. 'Why were they all multiples of seven?' Ha! That's too good. And then seeing Cassie at the end of kitchen counter, so predictable, but oh so hilarious.

That just goes to show what a nice boyfriend Tim is to any of his girlfriends. I'm personally still debating over who I think Tim's new girlfriend should be, but I liked reading this and your logic behind it. And Rose is such a favorite character of mine. She's still not entirely used to being a good girl, but she's working at it, while dealing with her fear of her father.

But man, that was just so funny. This is going on my favorites list. Great Job!

Later!