Reviews for My Life With Zelda
Lazari chapter 1 . 6/12
Nice. Like your style of writing. Made me laugh.
Sye216 chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
Oh god I lol'd hard.

The style of this fic just adds to the hilarity.

The whole eyebrows thing just was great, the way you would think he was talking about bewbs over half the time.

Keep it up, man!
Misty Margera chapter 4 . 2/7/2006
Hey Davey! It's your old pal Misty, bored at college, and sneaking around the old Zelda section. Well, I read chapter 4, and it was, of course, fucking hilarious as always. Sorry it took me almost a year to read it :/

Promise me that you'll either MST some more or send me your old ones, because all of mine got deleted :(

Keep writing because you have always made me laugh.
shinestar chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
link is at kelso dumb in this so go a litte lighter with the dumb link thing
childsage chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
i find this offensive, i devote my life to link, and you put him as this idiot? you are twisted
Dysteria2008 chapter 4 . 4/30/2005
ahh... very interesting. loved it as always. nice to see this updated after so long. keep it coming.
ilovekyo725 chapter 4 . 4/30/2005
OMG! I LOVE YOUR STORY! I WAS LAUGHING ALL THE WAY THROUGH IT! MY PARENTS ASKED IF I WAS ALRIGHT! omg... so funny. i liked the sexy eyebrows. that was funny. i absolutely love your story. i never thought of link as a retard but now that was funny.
FanFictionFantom chapter 4 . 4/30/2005
Ahahahahahahaha! Yay i've been waiting for your update. this is so freakin funny, man. write more soon!
FanFictionFantom chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
haha yes ive noticed the green eyebrow thing too...although i was disgusted by them hehehe...
Dysteria2008 chapter 3 . 11/8/2004
hahhahahhahahahhahahahhaha!

EVERYTIME i read this i crack up! U HAVE to update this! or else i WILL kill YOU!
mzcheex chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
This was fun-NEE! It looked more like it could be a picture book but it was still fucking funny.
I love chicks chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
LMAO!
you need to write more this is hilarious!
~SN~
abababababa chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
lol... wow.
update soon!
abababababa chapter 2 . 3/15/2004
Omg... this story is so funny! This is the first fanfic I've read in a long time that made me laugh this hard. I might have to print this out! :D
Nhoj Nozuy is John Yuzon chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Funny, but not laugh-out-loud funny.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »