Reviews for Talent
bkasavan chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Interesting story. Updates?
Furionknight chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
I look forward to more :)
hanaya chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I kNow you haven't updated in 4 years,but PLEASE DON'T JUST LEAVE ME HERE TO DIE.
TheSecondOtherGuy chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
well that was definatly.. diferent don't be discouraged though you should definatly continue
GreenDrkness chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I love this story so why isnt it updated now here is the real question is Alex going to go to Gryffindor or Slytherin
PyruxDeltax chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
When ya updating?!
AwesomePerson1823 chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
i faved your story! please continue posting
1sunfun chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Interesting story.
1sunfun
purrfus chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
The pace of the story is really good. Not throwing poor Alex to deep into the deep end all at once, and not hitting him over the head with Harry, etc is great. The bits of familiar characters are just enough.
stoplightgodess chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
An interesting little piece. I've seen a somewhat similar story, a particularly nice BtVS/Addams Family/HP crossover with Xander as the last magical heir of a family, much as Alex appears here and look forward to seeing what parallels and differences you might have concerning Pureblood culture. Thanks for a good read and look forward to any more you might have!
double-oh-nothing chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Yeah! Go Alex! Go Neville! Go Harry! Go Dumbledore! OMG! great story! LOVE IT!
double-oh-nothing chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Ah ha ha ha ha! Genius! Pure Genius I say!
Sinangeled chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Really enjoyed this story so far, any chance of an update? The characterization was good, and I particularly liked your reasoning for Ian's behavior toward Alex. It was an interesting parallel considering Harry's relationship with Sirius.
Synchro lover chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
updateeeeeeeeeeeeee
E.A.V chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Exciting! Please consider continuing this story!