Reviews for Talent
Blue Archer chapter 3 . 6/17
I really like where you are heading with this story. if you are still coering working on it I would love to continue reading it
1harrypotterfan chapter 3 . 3/10
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
dorfchaosgenie chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
I really like the story so far :) an even if it was written years back I would like to find out where the story is going.
I was skeptical of this crossover in the beginning, but as it turns out it's interesting to follow Alex in the world of magic :)
So maybe there is a really small chance that you'll continue this someday :)
Vivianne95 chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Interesting...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
(...) would be loathe to initate any sort of involvement with one, especially one so particular about social standings and etiquette as Samuel. I understand, from one of the author's notes in an earlier chapter, that you don't like to involve more original characters than absolutely nescessary, but to be honest, I was expecting the tutor to be one. It is all your choice, though, and I am simply pointing out a couple of my observations.
Aside from this, this story is rather interesting, I think, and I would really love to read more of it, if there is any, seeing as I am very curious about how you would go about introducing Alex to Hogwarts, and the other students and proffessors there, and a number of other things. Also, I'm wondering if Alex has been made the same age as Harry and the others, or the other way around, seeing as it seems like you are going to make them all the same age. (Presumption made on the appearance of Neville in Madam Malkin's)

- PhoenixVenom

Also, sorry for the broken up review; tablets and I don't get along well "
PhoenixVenom chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
I realize that this story hasn't been active for a long time, but figured supplying my opinion won't hurt anyone. There are a few things I'd like to point out, particularily in this chapter.
Firstly; near the begining, at the end of Samuel's first visit, he gives Alex a handkerchief and tells him to hold on to it at a specific time, and I rather asumed that it was a port key, but then later he (Samuel) arrives before the alotted time and apparates them in stead. I jut wondered if this was intentional on your part or not, if you overlooked it, or if Samuel simply changed his mind about the transportation method.
Second; I found it slightly odd that you woud pick Lupin as the tutor - not because he doesn't make a good one, because he does - but because of the fact that he is a werewolf, and the fact that most wizards, and purebloods in particular, look down on them, and would be loathe to
bkasavan chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Interesting story. Updates?
Furionknight chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
I look forward to more :)
hanaya chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
I kNow you haven't updated in 4 years,but PLEASE DON'T JUST LEAVE ME HERE TO DIE.
TheSecondOtherGuy chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
well that was definatly.. diferent don't be discouraged though you should definatly continue
GreenDrkness chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I love this story so why isnt it updated now here is the real question is Alex going to go to Gryffindor or Slytherin
PyruxDeltax chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
When ya updating?!
AwesomePerson1823 chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
i faved your story! please continue posting
1sunfun chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Interesting story.
1sunfun
purrfus chapter 3 . 1/13/2012
The pace of the story is really good. Not throwing poor Alex to deep into the deep end all at once, and not hitting him over the head with Harry, etc is great. The bits of familiar characters are just enough.