Reviews for Perhaps Love
Anime-Bearsy chapter 14 . 3/5
Eurisse chapter 14 . 2/6
This story is really great even with the plot being cliche and everything was as what a shoujo manga-reader like me could probably imagine... I think that it is still very special on its own. I like the characters portrayal, the plot and the turn of the events. The characterization got me rooted to this story and honestly, I can't find a better way of expressing how thoroughly impressed I am. It started slow but the development was surely very present. As a reader, I really felt the struggles & denials that both of the characters went through and I commend you for that. I think that to be a good writer, one must able to translate the characters' emotions to the readers effectively and congratulations, you did a great job at that.

Having Kyouya was a hard-earned price that Renge deserves for all the effort she's given and THANK GOODNESS, a happy chapter for an ending! I can't help but laugh and be awed at how things turned out. I am really glad I read this story. Plus the ending, omaygod... it made me giddy with so much happiness!

On a side note, I think that the letter Renge gave contained lines/phrases that were a bit too dramatic? If you will ever write another story, I suggest that you refrain from having things look too dramatic. (or maybe it was just my personal preference for a more cooler way of saying things) but nvm, just my personal opinion.

Anyway, I think I said too much. I actually just wanted you to know that this story is really good and as a token of my appreciation for such, I did write a review :)
I read this for five times now and I think that I'm starting to get a bit insane. To finally end my rant, I would like to thank you for all the efforts you've given to push this story through!

kalmaegi chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
Kyouya turned on by Renge's business side, if the others could see him now they would be laughing their ass off! Yeah, the guy's probably the type who could have a Office Romance. Pffffffft. And here I am again reading their passionate romance (no tamaki it's more like slapstick) but this time on a different name and a new account.
MeAFanfictionGirl chapter 14 . 3/23/2014
Was this the end?
poli.fowl chapter 14 . 2/26/2014
OMG! I loved it! 33 Fantastic!
ficklejam chapter 14 . 2/1/2013
I love the way story unfolded, and how both Kyoya & Renge matured/developed as the story progressed. Everything was entertaining. It was a fun read and tugged smiles, laughs and occasional sighs from me ; Goodjob Author-san
A Midsummer chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
You just proved to me that Renge and Kyouya can actually be together without losing much of what defines them as a character. Their brief but sweet moments, his annoyance and irritation, her sheer insistence to win him over, their changing feelings for each other, an almost hilarious roadblock to their romance, his sheer stupidity turned realization and then his confession.

I love them all.

Thank you for introducing me to this wonderful pair. I didn't have much hope for this to be honest and only clicked on the title on a curious whim. Than you for proving me wrong.

Hahaha! Still. Kyouya's weird fetish for sexy business discussions is just so hilarious and endearing.
Olivia chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
I was kind of thrown off by your use of 'kun'... Because that's really only supposed to be used for males. Unless I'm mistaken. Correct me if I'm wrong.
woodlandfairykirk chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
gosh I loved this, especially the ending! I was rewatching the anime when I realized Renge and Kyouya would be a cute couple, I mean, she's really intelligent if you think about it(: thanks for this fanfic!
DisneyChick 2012 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Great fanfic, I've always liked fanfics of Kyoya and Renge since their such a funny couple.
Treasuredgirl chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
I loved this story! I didn't really think kyouya would end up with Haruhi but with Renge it's perfect. I love how you made his "cold" persona slightly change when he's with Renge. Thanks for writing this and I hope there's more in the future!
Lancedark chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This is longest fanfic I've ever read! Love the way you create those emotions, :D Amazing, really I enjoy reading this! Please write more about this couple 'coz there are only few fanfics of them here. Wish I could write the way you do! I'll subscribe you for more updates! keep up the good work!
xhuizini chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
I've read this thing up till now and I have to say I enjoyed every bit of it...

and even though Ouran is such a very light hearted story I still know that it incorporates a bit of seriousness in it...

I still find your story adorable and endearing at the same time...

very awesome job done...

I'll review again once I've finished it...(_)
swiftnick007 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
You know what a Harry Winston is. I love you.
Failed chapter 14 . 6/6/2011
Awww. :) what a cute ending, just that.. no kids? Huhu :D it would be appealing perhaps, if they already have a family of their own. having kids to play with-to show another side of kyouya again.. considering that he's a "i-don't-mind" kind of a person and with his cold demeanor, how on earth is he going to be warm and be a father-figure-like to their children? LOL :D

My opinion only..

but a total of a great story!