Reviews for Sea of Chi
sonicthehedgehog240 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
And that's how we go the saying, "what does your gut tell you?"
Heartless demon wolf chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
NICE!Seeing how Toph always acts tough (as shwe should always do) it was nice to see her let her guard down and love Aang with all her heart...very impressive, on to the next one!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
aaawwwwwwwww that was so cute!
atlarocks chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
awh...this story is really good:)

the good ol' fluffy taang:)
jlandz09 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Doh! Makes me so happy and giddy inside. Love it.
Leila-Dinthalion chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Yay Fluff! That was very well done! I didn't see any glaring grammatical errors, minimal to no OOC-ness, and an abundance of Taangy-ness! Keep up the good work! You write very good Taang one-shots.
R.-.Little Red Riding Hood.-.R chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Nia,this fic was so cute. :D

I really enjoyed and love it.

Little Red
Tristanlovegood chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
cuteness. to the max. ha ha ha i loved it. toph and Aang fluffiness. keep it up. Taang forever.
Levi Snowfractal chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Aang "accidentally" landing with his head on her stomach was my favorite part! And Toph asking "Enjoying yourself/the sight/something-else is always funny to hear. Very good job.
An Abstraction of Mana chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
That was nice _
Auraeye chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Very well written... I especially like the ending... it's very captivating...

Where did you come up with such a unique idea for the stomach thing? It's so original... Keep writing! I like your style!
brokenpassions chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
sweet story, I love the love tie with the stomach, I though that was so original
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
great story! really like it. hope you write more like this in the future

LiveInThaskyE chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
That was nice,very cool concept. I was glad Zuko wasn't with Katara doing what Aang was doing with Toph. I would've thrown up.
nativeNYer21 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
AW! How adorable!

I kinda like this ship. I mean, I'm tired of all the ZUTARA!KATAANG! that goes on... it's nice to have a cute, sweet story about a ship you don't often hear about.

I could almost see this.

Good job, for your first Avatar fic!

ps- the whole stomach thing was pretty interesting... is it true or did you make it up?