Reviews for Cry of the Setting Sun
FreedomXJustice chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Amazing. Like really amazing. It's been years so I take it this story has no chance of being continued (Dammit, always the good ones lol) but for what it's worth this had an awsome concept and I would of loved to read more. X3
Grisly.Hatter.x chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
I really like this :D it's a lot different yet, kinda familiar to the other AU's, in a good way P, update soon please )
gomenasai-for-everything chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
i love this, i can't wait to read more
fourteenwings chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Okay, I think I can form an opinion of the entire story so far now.

I think you've got Sora and Roxas completely pegged, also Hayner is in character. So as of any OOC-ness, I haven't seen it yet. It's very interesting to see how the characters work in this situation. I'd love to read more.

The only mistake I think I've noticed is that you used Davis in this chapter, whereas in the first one, their mom called their dad Blake, so I just wanted to point that out :)

Well, I can't wait to read more.

~infinitewings14
fourteenwings chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This is really interesting, I can't wait for more. Seriously, I don't think I've ever felt this much intrigued by a first chapter.
reddoggie chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
pleaz keep updating, i wanna know waht happens and thanks for the chappter! im glad sora didnt tell kairi cuaz he shouldnt gossip about his brother without his consent. thanks again"!'
moep chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
well,i think your story is great,but could you update faster?because it took you 10 months for the next chapter,and thats k9inda dissapointing -

BUT!keep up your stoey,i realy like it :3~
mOOnlite-duskk chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
i like the brotherly connections between roxas and sora. It's going really well. its sweet to see them care and hate each other :P

though im not sure about the roxas/luxord pairing. o havent read them together before. so i cant judge. might as well keep reading and see what you got :P

*wink

always preferred roxas/axel

update soon
rose chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
poor roxas i love him so his daddys so mean keep going its great _
DarkPhoenix1987 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
i liked it a lot, i cant wait for the next chapter!
MyDreamsToYou chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
wow this is pretty good! but it does make me sad that sora and roxas arent even close but i can totally understand why. i really do hope you update soon!
Aerial-Wings chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
It's pretty good! I hope you can update soon! I like RoxasXLuxord too but almost no one makes any of them. T-T
blackkeyblade chapter 1 . 6/15/2007