Reviews for MY BIG FAT GIJOE WEDDING 2!
Shana5 chapter 12 . 2/6/2014
AHHH! Finally! LOL
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I could not have loved this anymore if I tried. Wonderful to see Shana and Conrad finally work everything out and get hitched. Well done!
idstealer000 chapter 18 . 6/8/2011
"Didn't you get the memo? They're breeding now."

It's gotta be the funniest freakin' line in the whole story.
wulfgarfang chapter 33 . 10/11/2007
yay! happy ending! good job! - wfang
Mad Dog Milne chapter 33 . 10/4/2007
Great story! I loved how real you made the characters. I was trying my best to hold in the laughs (I read these at work), so my coworkers thought I was having a fit when I read about Jaye and her Wolverine ride through the base. I'd give my left baby toe if you'd do a story about or with Sgt. Slaughter.
Princess of Storms chapter 33 . 9/5/2007
OMG i don't no how you do it but great fic.
Hagan99 chapter 33 . 9/3/2007
This was a fun read. Can't wait to see what the future holds in twenty years.
mmkfire chapter 33 . 8/9/2007
you have got to write a another story with Scarlett driving Duke crazy while she is carring the baby and with her wild food cravings.

why was cobra attacking the history places look for certin history doctoments?

what about jay's cousin that joined cobra?

other stories? to be contuined?

i rally like the story and the ending i thought there for a mintue Scarlett was dieing for her wound from the snake.

keep up the good writing.

michelle
Froggie2 chapter 33 . 8/9/2007
Aw...I loved the ending! It was so fitting. This was a wonderful story and I'm so glad you two finished it! Thank you. Now I really am anxiously waiting for the next chapter in their lives! :-) Great job.
annependragon chapter 33 . 8/9/2007
Ah man now that is a happy ending! And here I thought you might do part three Beach and Cover girl giggles. Glad that Conrad pushed Dash to admit things to him and then talk to Allie about talking about things withh Pysche. Can't wait to see what you ladies come up with next. Love your work
WritingFromTheHeart15 chapter 28 . 8/6/2007
I love it!
annependragon chapter 28 . 8/6/2007
Wow some great chapter here. So Dash was right they had a son, cool. Love the name they finally came up with thanks to Scarlett and she as a pet spider named Coffee interesting indeed. Can't wait the the wedding and what Destro thinks of his grand nephew. Should be very interesting well I see having the baby hasn't slowed down Jaye much if she has lost a lot of her baby weight all ready
mmkfire chapter 23 . 8/2/2007
how do you think of these food pairs up together?

good clifhnager. keep writing

michelle
annependragon chapter 25 . 8/2/2007
OH my goodness two very action packed chapters. WOW and Allie went into labor man I dont' pity Dash has did get extra insurance on his limbs right? And Flint or someone needs to put a leash on Vic. Destro maybe? Wonder what he is going to think of his soon to be grand nephew/neice.
annependragon chapter 22 . 8/1/2007
oh wow a great two chapter couldn't stop reading well til I reached this point anyway. And Scarlett gave Duke back the engagement ring, gulp oh boy. Love how Flint is keeping track of Jaye. And I think that Jaye might need to be confined. Well the baby will be here soon enough. And hopefully things with Jaye's emotions will be better than .