Reviews for Join The Revolution
DammitJim chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Great fic!
Wee.Doctor chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
great chapter, i just read it and i hope that you will write more of these stories. i liked it so if you have time to write it, i would love to read it ;)

chris
fififolle chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Ah, how torn I am :) I love Checkett, but I am a big Kavanagh fan, too. I don't think he would have stolen the innoculation, but I think he probably is the kind of guy who would have a go in the Chair LOL. And it was funny to see her reject him, and the way she likes Carson *grin* Cute ending :)
HyperCaz chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Oh my God, I love this. Another checkett fic! YES YES YES! YES! Haha, sucked in kav!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
That was strange! Awsome story! It's crazy!
SeitedeMarie chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
A chair. Not just a chair, the Atlantis control chair. And Carson.

That is the most ingenious pairing EVER!
flubber chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T MAKE THIS A ONE SHOT!

I really loved this story.

I think that the way that you had Kavanaugh steal the gene thereapy fits in with the way that he comes over in the series. He has always come accorss as someone who feels badly done by. I think that what you have had him do in the story is very much in keeping with the portrayal of his characher in the series.

I like the way that you had the chair handling Kavanaugh. It came over really well. I also liked the way you had the chair remove the ATA gene therapy from him. It was a good way of dealing with the problem. I also liked the fact the chair had a kind way of dealing with it and didn't want to hurt him.

I found the fact that the gene thereapy had found itls way back in to Carson's hands very intriguing. I found myself wondering about how it had got there. I thought that this was a very nice touch.

I have to say that I enjoyed the last bit the most. I loved the way that you had Atlantis expressing her feelings for Beckett. I thought the way that she referred to his 'posterior' made her come over as being very refined! :o)

If there is one dissapointment that I have it's that you didn't let us know what was in the letter. I would have enjoyed getting to see that.\

Apart from that I really enjoyed the story and thought that I was great fun
scifi lemon chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
LOL! That was awesome! I want to see more of this pairing :P
Seanait chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
WOOHOO! lol, i loved it!

as for the different personality, i dont know, lol! it seems where ever you go, the chair has a snarky/vengeful side of her. LOL! but i loved it! i told you writing for an inanimate object was fun! hehe, especially when it pwns someone!

you should write more... ;) *hinthintnudgenudge*