Reviews for It's Just the Cactus Juice Talking
MasteroftheMidnightYard chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
Yea, but we hate each other anyway.
dontwaitupxx chapter 9 . 5/5/2009
wah!

I want more cactus juice!
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 9 . 5/3/2009
Teehee...nice.
Terra Young chapter 8 . 7/5/2008
I like it.
PhantomPhoebe chapter 8 . 6/30/2008
Wow. that's really all I can say...

and update soon! this is funny! although if the chapters were a little bit longer I definitely wouldn't complain...:)

huh, I guess I DID have a lot to say
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 8 . 6/30/2008
Jerkbending...classic! I'm a FFOS, in longer terms, a forever fan of Sokka!
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
Who said your hair wasn't cute, Sokka? It's an adorably little po-wolf-tail.

But, I have to admit, Aang's hair makes him [I can't believe I'm actually obsessive enough to say this] almost...hot.

Wow...that felt weird.

He's twelve, I know. But he's the kind of kid who's so cute you wanna mess with his hair...and when he didn't have any, it wuz disappointing. Now he DOES! So all us OCD Aang fans get to do [virtually] what we've always dreamed.

Luv u, Boomerang, Meat, Sarcasm, and Idea Guy!
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Lol, I liked the 'we should all love each other,' and then the, 'or we could fight to the death and see who wins.' That cracked me up, I was laughing for like five consecutive minutes! :D
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
FYI, Sokka, Toph has an it's-so-obvious-I-can't-believe-you-haven't-noticed-yet CRUSH on you! Well, in my opinion, anyway. And btw, you are not AWESOME. You are AWESUM-OLA. Yes, it's a made up word, and actually my dad is the mastermind behind it's creation. And yes, you need writte permission to use it [lol], and YES, do have written permisson. A laminated 'awesum-ola use permitted during all waking hours' license, actually. ;{}
JESUSFREAK-And-Proud-Of-It chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
Lol, Sokka's HILARIOUS! Who COULDN'T love him? Nice story, I like this!
dontwaitupxx chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Oh my god I burst out laughing reading this for two reasons.

SOKKA IS SO IN CHARACTER! It's so funny!

and secondly... in my story, Sokka is the phsyco brother trying to pry apart the lovey zutaraness.

and yes... you ARE a psycho brother. :D
doomsword66 chapter 7 . 10/10/2007
It was good!:)

Zutara forever!
Swyn Song chapter 7 . 10/7/2007
This is really funny. You should do one on Sokka's "Kiss of Death." Did you know that there's a really weird pattern with that? Sokka kisses Yue, a Water Tribe girl, in book 1 chapter 18, and she dies two episodes later. Sokka kisses Suki, an Earth Kingdom girl, and (assumeing that Azula killed her) she died four episodes later (I'm not kidding. count 'em). So, if the pattern continues like this, Sokka will kiss a Fire Nation girl (probably Ty Lee, although it could be another yet-to-be-introduced character) and she'll die six episodes later.
ChocolatStar chapter 7 . 10/3/2007
These are so random - I love them ;)

Your Sokka rules.
prettygirl17 chapter 7 . 10/2/2007
CAptured Sokka's attitude perfect. I loved Aang's hair. Lol.