Reviews for A Legend Untold
zunaira ghazal chapter 11 . 10/24/2009
i hate you for discontinuing it!

if anyone continues it, will you plz inform me! :)
Destiny-of-your-darkness chapter 11 . 6/25/2009
*gasp* EH? NO WAY! JUST WHEN IT WAS GETTING MORE SASUSAKU-ISH! SOMEONE CONTINUE THIS PLEASE!
sasukesnumber1lover chapter 11 . 3/18/2009
too much to sign in-but! omg! no! i was like "YES SHE UPDATED!" and then it was just an author's note...a bad authors note...u're discontinuing! (sobs)...i hope some1 does decide to continue the story, caz i do like it! too bad i cant write...or else iwould take it from u...i'd rather read...

speaking of which! i noticed that u dont have the story called " killer nightmares" in your favorites...which could either mean u didn't like it, or haven't read it (im guessing its the last part because it's just a great story! even tho its new! u have to read it!)..and if u dont like that one, then maybe "Always Second"...or the other one-cant remember the name-...but yeah, its good that im finding new "good" stories to read or else i'll be bashingu for quiting this story!

so! im very saddened that u no longer are writing! maybe if u start a new story, or a one shot, then u will want to continue this one! i mean u have so much writing potential!

well...i'll check back with u to find out if some1 else is continuing!

and sorry for this long review! and yea..BYE!
MiseryBlossom chapter 11 . 3/18/2009
hey, i might be thinking of taking on ur story, its so cute! xD

im still not to sure tho, (being in year 11 means NO FREE TIME!)

but if u tell me what u where thinking for more of the story i could take it on, cause its such a cute story! .

and sasusaku is just the best couple!

so the story must go on! xD

get back to me!

ja ne

xox
saskuesnumber1lover chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
UM LIKE UPDATE? soon! its been like a year! u think i have forgotten this story! I WANNA KnOW WHAT HAPPENS AND SO DO OTHER READERS!

(pissed)

*sighs* seriously...have u lost interest? u CAN'T! this story has been a great read!

you and the newAvaAnna have let me down tremendously! i can't even Avaanna's account! i think she quit on me! and she had like 20 stories going!

please please please please update!

please!
Midori Yuki chapter 10 . 2/26/2008
wow i TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY! its so good! i love how you didnt make Sasuke OOC cuzz alot of ppl do that in Sasuke and Sakura type fics but u didnt! ur awesome!
lazy-cerulean chapter 10 . 2/26/2008
Aw. kakkoi! I luv that chappie! Kawaii moment! Muahahahaha... ~ er... sorry... i'm a bit... high?... haha... -sweatdrop-
jenfreaks123 chapter 10 . 2/25/2008
at first, i wasn't even interested in your story...yet i like it now. the story's starting to get interesting!
Crunch Berry Baroness chapter 10 . 2/25/2008
aw there shoulda been a scene where as sakura and sasuke slurped their noodle one strand of it was connected, like in the lady and the tramp. haha that would have been so cute! but its too mushy for sasuke. update soon!
SasukeandMe chapter 10 . 2/25/2008
HAHAHAH! “NARUTO! You’re dead meat!…Get back here foxy!” HAHAHAHHA! hilarious! sohappy u udated! took awhile (not that i'm any better) and! well! overall i just loved the whole entire chapter becaues there was a little bit of everything (more about the demon...sasukesakura fluff..and some humor with my dear buddy naruto..whom i want to marry) hehe. i'm disappointed! so disappointed at you! HOW CAN U JUST NOT MENTION ANYMORE ABOUT THE DEMON?(just so u know there are like 15 question marks following, tho it only shows a few) I MEAN, I REALLY RELY WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE DEMON AND THE ANGEL AND HOW SASUKE IS GONNA DEAL WITH IT!

I DEMAND THAT U UPDATE! (before me!)

and i read some of ur story reviews-and noticed that other readers wnat to know more about sasuke and the demon, so u better, better, better, tell us more next chapter, are we clear?

lolol. :)

-anna-

p.s. thnx for ur review! glad u liked it!
Tina chapter 10 . 2/25/2008
still don't see why your blaming me, seriusly! u didn't even tell me u were working on the story! but u still did a very good job on the chapter :) and omg liZ! u better tell me more about the pansaa-panther-evil-guy-dude-thing...not sure what to call it...and haha! great name for it! u actually google it? and what was it called? the seven gods of bliss? hah. interesting. and i love naruto :) and kiba is afraid of cats. LMAO.

ciao-cya later!

TINA!
saskuesnumber1lover chapter 10 . 2/25/2008
omg! u updated! like finally! lol. i soo enjoyed this chapter! just as i was starting to get more into the "pansaa story"" u end it! (i.e. discusion with tsudane and flashback) and ha! Sakura! go get ur man!

waiting for hte next update! soon?

sasukesnumber1lover!
lexy chapter 10 . 2/25/2008
i'm the lexy that just right now left the other review...I JUST NOTICED THAT THERE IS ANOTHA LEXI REVIEWING FOR YOU...SO FOR NOW ON I'LL BE KNOWN AS THE "number1lexy' k? cool?
Lexy chapter 10 . 2/25/2008
back! and u updated! so cool! really good chapter! omg i wanted to read so much more abotu the pansaa dude because its like so cool! next chapter, please have more about it! more sasuke and the pansaa interactions! update!
OneRepublic chapter 10 . 2/25/2008
glad i found your story i loved this chapter alot and the whole mystery of it all is really cool i can't wait to see what happens with the demon inside sasuke, maybe he'll controll sasuke? please update, i'll be waiting

OneRepublicRules