Reviews for High Explosives
dukeofpoorplanning chapter 1 . 1/6
I can honestly say that that was one of the most entertaining things that I've ever read on this site.
Lachriel chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Sounds like Beth is related to Fiona from Burn Notice. (Or my Call of Cthulhu character. Except her highly effective explosives were more home-made.)
lolita-goth-13 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
hey this is an awesome drabble, and i agree with plain jane mary sue normal muggle stories are pretty lame...just a quick suggestion that you should make an actual story of what happens when beth does go to hogwarts...i also think she should get to yell "i have c4 and plastique explosives and im not afraid to use them" at draco, but that might just be my humor...but yeah my curiosity is peaked, i wanna know what happens and whether or not she will need high explosives...she should hand c4 with a cell phone detonator to a death eater who broke into hogwarts and hell be all confused and shell just walk away dialing the number to the cell as she does and it blows up in his face...that could also just be my humor though...oh well...hit me up if you do decide to run with the rest of that story. thanks...bye.

~angel
Enigmatic Lollipop chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
First sign of impending fangirlism? When you see the words 'yeah' and 'explosives' in the same STORY and the word 'Deidara' comes to mind. -facepalm-

But, yeah. Harry 'splody-chick funny. :D
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Heh. Even going muggle, Harry is attracted to trouble. Although I do wonder if this is the same girl as the speaker in "Cover Stories" with her upgraded steel knuckles. This is a fun bit of fluf. Thanks for sharing.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
It's good. The first Harry-OC story which didn't make me want to scream.
darknesspirals chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Ohh, fluffy fluffy! I like it very much. It promises lots of laughs. I hope you're going to continue, and this isn't just an exploratory one-shot?
Sora Sotara chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I have no clue who the female in the story is and normally I hate explosives but you made it all work so well that I loved the story. Great job and keep it up!
Silver Mayflower chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I wouldn't even be suprised if Beth turned out to be the daughter of James Bond, or something.

Or a CIA agent.

FBI?

Who knows. The possibilities are endless...
emaN chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
This needs to be more than just a small scene. Please expand it.