Reviews for I Don't Like You
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Holyshit wow, that got me so confused ! xD Seriously great job writing this up !
Kind of expected it to be Chouji after she rounded everyone together , its also gotta be the unexpected ones xD
cherry blossom 202 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
this is the best fic i've ever read.
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Lol. Scooby Doo reference? Loved it. Long but worth it.
Icy-Blue22 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
hahaha i loved this one! it made my day :)
True China Sorrows chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Oh, that was hilarious... They seem quite insane in this too. Haha, great.
kyranee chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
not bad, but kinda random ending. i was like. wait, what?

you have to make it less sudden, because to me, the kiss was like an afterthought to the story. but otherwise very good! :)
NuclearPandaGas chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
The mystery is solved! I somehow suspected Kakashi - despite there being no mention of his name in this story WHATSOEVER - because I thought the 'crinkling' sound would have been his Icha Icha being stabbed.

Either way, the story was hilarious and totally cute!

Thanks for writing this, it was a pleasure to read.
nejiwedgie chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
gold. pure gold. I was literally LOLing the whole time.
lovelyell chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Very funny the plot took a very interesting turn my only question is what was neji doing before he went after sasuke ?
anelyna chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
33333
nipnag chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
HAHA! this actually kept me in suspense! and nice "Yeah, me. I did it. That's right. I would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that rotten medic!", sounds something like from Scooby Doo when the criminal would admit he did it and then add "i would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those rotten meddling kids!" LOL :)
DarkLillyOfTheNight96 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Whoa...Okay that was just plain werid...Good but werid...

~Lilly~
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
...and this is how a oneshot is written! are u teaching? lol.

Squeal!

squeal!

squeal!

kya!

so cute! like really!

the story line was amazing,
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Aw. So fantabulous.

So. Chyeah, I swear, if I didn't have only 3 hours of sleep and this whole week being compiled of exams, I'd leave an epic and longer review. I SWEAR!

You'll see. One day, when I have read some of your other stories. (: Which I will, cuz they're like awemazing. Fer seriously.

kthxbai(:
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
“Yeah, me. I did it. That’s right. I would’ve gotten away with it too, if it wasn’t for that rotten medic!”

LOLLOLOLOLOL! That was freakin' priceless. I loved it!