Reviews for The REAL Sound Nin
Amon Kashino chapter 5 . 10/5
Sigh and this one chapter makes me want to stop reading... So I shall... Bye bye
littleditto chapter 20 . 7/17
Love this story. You did a really good job. Especially whe screwing with Sasuke.
Five stars! *****
Kami No Fuin chapter 20 . 7/3
Hah! Fucking loved it
frytrix chapter 2 . 3/24
uhm,,, not sure what to put in the review at all...
scranity chapter 20 . 9/18/2014
That wasn't the best ending in my opinion. If you make a sequel, or extra final chapter or something, you should make the "final battle" be between Naruto and Madara.

And instead of Madara just be confused while listening to Naruto, he's not only completely calm about it but immediately retaliates with singing just as good as Naruto. And there's a rap/duet fight or something.

Or maybe 'Tobi' fights back with one of Tiny Tim's songs. That would be funny.
bloodshound chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
damn that was awesome... though this likely won't get read, you missed the most obvious one... 'I am the Music Man' to a bunch of academy students.
heavyneos chapter 20 . 8/14/2014
Dude this is epic could use more phantom of the opera though
frgotmyname chapter 20 . 2/16/2014
pretty awesome story
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I forgot the song name. What is it?
Demon Lord Cashmere Snow chapter 20 . 11/1/2013
It's been several years since I revisited the classics.
"So I say 'thank you for the music,
The songs they're singing.
Thanks for all the joy they are bringing.
Who can live without it,
I ask in all honesty.'"
Reishin Amara chapter 20 . 10/28/2013
hope you decide to resume updates to this..
id love PLEASE DONT STOP THE MUSIC Shinobi Army vs Shenju (Juubi Tree) and Obito...even Madara would understand the meaning of such a song...if Moon Eye suceedes the music would stop...
Myrddin le Fay chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
HAhahahhahahahahah! Freaking awesome!
Myrddin le Fay chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
Pretty good, but you've kept saying music when other than the guitar solo there was no music, only stomp stomp clap. XD (in the original)
lazyguy90 chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
Haha oh man this is funny.

Great work on this.