Reviews for Get Out Alive
ScorpionFlower24 chapter 6 . 9/3/2016
Oh my GOD... That was hell scary...
shhIwasn'there chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
WHAT. :O
BrokenSkye chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
I have to say, this fic has 'remarkable' similarities to an episode of Criminal Minds - so much so that I knew what was going to happen.

I do think that the death of Wilson would have been a bit more shocking if the readers had more of an insight into his mind, the gradual shifting of his thoughts from being horrified of the ultimatum, to finally thinking that House had to be killed; from the 'likable' and 'passive' Wilson to one who would be willing to kill his best friend to get out.

Additionally, the use of a gun by the kidnapper is a bit of a weak spot in the plot. Someone would have definitely reported gunshots.

However, I do like how the issue is left unresolved. How will Chase and House deal with it? Will the team find out what really happened? And if so, how will this effect their ability to interact and work with each other? I especialy like how the kidnapper reasons were never explained, and he was never found - he could be doing it again and again...
kiraglitter chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
Huh. Kind of a disappointing ending really, although it was well written.

It would have been nice if we knew House's exact reasons for doing it, whether or not because of the delirium.

Great job, any way.
kiraglitter chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Just read the first chapter, can't wait to find out what happens next!

Just one thing, one of the sentences in the beginning, with Wilson waiting for House is really long...

Anyway, great job so far. Just thought I'd let you know.
half-hearted heroine chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
duhn duhn DUHN! (I don't really know how to type the suspenseful sound effect, but I tried)

I liked how you switched between the guys and everyone in the hospital. It really added to the plot, instead of making it flat and just "what's everyone else doing? eh, oh well." And also, the plot twist: very nice!

Sorry if this doesn't seem to be constructive; I'm new and learning the reviewers' lingo. :)
kaja1234 chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
Dark, just dark. It'd be nice to know who the man was though and why, but eh.
anonymous chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
Shit. This is so chilling. I'm reading this at 2:30 in the morning and shivering.

Well done!

I would have liked the after-reactions of House and Chase - how would they have interacted after? Ignored each other? Spiraled into depression? Pulled together? Really interesting story.
liarscope chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
are you going to make a squeal?
chanman23 chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
woah...intense
Potterworm chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
How could you end it like that? That's not an ending... agh

good story other than that though
livinoutloud chapter 6 . 1/31/2008
hehe I saw that episode of what was it...csi or something

man that girl that was sick came out of nowhere and was WHAM! with the axe
bulletproofweeks chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
**Spoilers for the Story**

Wow...Saw 3? Haha, this story is definitely suspenseful and thought-provoking! It is truly a mystery and it is definitely not a usual fanfic. I was enthralled in it since the beginning and you really hooked me. I liked how House spotted the car following them and I like how you described everything. The ending was unexpected (which is good) and I'm not going to say why because that may spoil it for those people who read the reviews before the fanfic. All I'm going to say is that the killer seemed like a menace in the end which is not necessarily a bad thing. You showed a human's instinct is to survive at all costs. Even though this story is a tragedy the irony at the end is sort of comedic! :) I also like how you incooperated the concern of Cuddy, Cameron, and their families. (Why does Foreman never give a damn? O.o) This story is overall amazing and extremely interesting and unique, but I do have some criticism. (don't take it personally because I truly love your story!)

First off, House, Chase, and Wilson would have tried their phones as soon as they got in the van unless they are complete idiots and also, the kidnapper must be idiotic not to take their phones. Another problem is that someone would have heard the gunshots during the kidnapping and someone would have noticed three men being hauled off at gun point and whoever the witness was must also be an idiot not to come forward after seeing a kidnapping. Also you have to ignore the hollywood aspect surrounding your plot to truly enjoy your story. I also found some other errors, but I feel that I really enjoyed the read and that the facts behind your story are irrelavent in comparison to the moral conflict you tried to convey. (wow that made me sound smart...) Great work! I love how this story is different. It is an AMAZING fanfic! Keep writing!
Kate chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
Oh, my God! How can you just leave it off like this? Aren't you going to tell us who kidnapped them? Or if the detective ever finds the one who took them? Or if he blames the kidnapper for Wilson's death or goes after House for it? Cuz there've gotta be prints from House up the wazoo on the axe!

(I didn't know you were doing a Criminal Minds storyline thing. To me, it sounded more like Saw.)
Hi. It's me chapter 6 . 9/10/2007
You killed Wilson? You made House kill Wilson? You embedded an axe in his head? WTF! I'm so freakin' disturbed! :o( I'm gonna go have a cry now...