Reviews for Reflections and Fulfillment
Dani677 chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Wow. All in all it was a lovely first chapter. Your skills and style remind me of one of my fav authors so I am really excited for what is to come :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
wonderful story
orchid14 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Yikes! Talking about your dead wife while having sex with your current one on bed. What a move, Kenshin :v
amoet chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Well, I don't know, but saying another woman's name during lovemaking is kinda a mood killer. And compares Kaoru to Tomoe? Really?
natysc chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Beautiful story, thank you.
Destinies Entwined chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
what a great story! and I love all the Japanese, because I too watched it in sub, not dub.I much prefer it. awesome job!
Lyne-chan chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I loved it. It was amazingly sweet, yet intense.
Smiling chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Well done, a genuine preface, full of rich details.
Meaningful, loving dialogue, a build up worthy of this couple.
Playful, joyful and finally Hot, yet throughout their love is clear.
Arigatou
Seangel16 chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
SORRY! I need to make a few corrections- first, the review text took out my equal signs! HE-WHO and HIM-WHOM... and second, while writing this on my phone, *damn auto-correct* "two" needs to be changed to "too"

Thanks!
Seangel16
Seangel16 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Hi Plyric,
I absolutly love your fanfic, but there is one MAJOR issue with your grammar in the last section while you are describing Kenshin. First of all, these lines should start out as "who" because this is a pronoun reference error... but I'm going to skip the lengthy definition of a pronoun reference error and show you that when you use a simple trick, you will be able to decide which variation to use (whom vs. who).

First, formulate the sentance into a question and then you answer it with the appropriate word (he, she, him, her). If I take one of your origional sentences..."WHOM had helped her forge their incredibly large, powerful, loving family, all out of complete strangers, with him as the humbly trusted head WHOM all unquestionably and loyally followed…" and reogranised the first "whom" clause into an answer- It would make sense to answer 'HE had helped...' rather than 'him had helped...' SO the equations go- HEWHO and HIMWHOM. In the next part of your sentance, you say "with him as the humbly trusted head WHOM all unquestionably and loyally followed…" and it works with the equation HIMWHOM!

I'm not worried about this two much for you becase I think even you can feel it... especially when you wrote "a woman WHOM couldn't cook to save her life, WHOM doesn't know how to properly pour sake, WHO is nothing but a sweat..." in which you gradually changed from WHOM to WHO in the last phrase.

Hope this lengthy review on grammar helps and you don't make the same mistake again!(because it makes you sound uninteligent)!

Sincerely,
Seangel16
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
one of the best ever :) great job
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I just watched the RK movie and it was so great, it was inevitable that I had to have my kenkao fix, haha! A friend recommended this fic and like what she said, you perfectly captured the married them! I can see this happening in canon! I love how sweet and gentle Kenshin was yet still transparent and unapologetic with his desire, and how you reconciled his sides in the sex act! Kaoru of course, was wonderful. It'd never cease to amaze me how deep and true her acceptance is of Kenshin, which I think was a great factor in his redemption. This fic is all those and it's just soooo cute! I want mah own Kenshin! LOL kaoru is soo lucky hee XD
MadRose88 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
That was AMAZING! I loved how well u kept Kaoru and Kenshin's personalities :)

Thank you SOOOOO much for writing this! :)
Althea M chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I mean, REALLY! I thought it was very thoughtfully done in a lot of areas; Kenshin considering his frailty and mortality before preparing to consummate his wedding; His realization that his new bride is scared witless; his desire to put her at ease (because he is Not going to pass on the event). Bringing up Tomoe in the middle of things; maybe not. But I loved his playfulness to put his wife at ease. (What toys?) It seemed to work because Battousai didn't scare her either.

Very nice.

Thank you.

AM
fluffybluff chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
hmmmm it was a superb reading lol... It's just that, if my boyfriend/husband mentioned his ex during sex (esp our first time), it would feel a bit "hmmmm... why...?" to me, even if that ex had become a good friend of mine, or had become someone I respected and looked up to. I saw your answer on the second chapter, but for me it's still a bit sad that in the middle of making love, a man talk about other woman. While I know that first love is precious, and that Kaoru knew KT's circumstances and that Kaoru respected Tomoe a lot, it is a little insensitive to bring up another woman's name while he's bedding his wife for the first time, especially when talking about how he also took that other woman's virginity (and he compared too... sheesh kenshin! lol...) Maybe after the deed would be okay, just not when he's literally inside her -_-" Well, it's just something that I thought as really2 wrong :P Peace hehe...