Reviews for Ravaged
PotatoLizard chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I hate you so much right now.
Lee. Freaking Lee.
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
"They would kill her easily now." I loved the buildup to that line.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Crazycally chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Sad but absorbing this story bought a lump to my throat and held my undevided atention for the 10 minets it took to read this.
krystalMage chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Beautiful. You could have cut the tension with a knife.
Retainit chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This is one of the best angst one shots I've ever read! You also kept them in character as much as possible which is also really good. Some authors are unable to do that because of the emotions going on in the scene. But you nailed it. Just one question, how do you do it? Haha

should I read all of your nejiten fics or are there some that you really want me to read? P
rose-of-alabaster chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
One word. Amazing. As well as awesome, astounding, and incredible. :)
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
How do you do it? All the emotions and scenes and everything is described so perfectly. It's amazing!
Shubhs chapter 1 . 1/9/2010

Sammy chapter 1 . 12/27/2009

I've been reading a lot of Neji/Tenten for the last week or so (need help as I'm suffering from Writer's Block)and this is so far the best one. The tone, the characterization, the setting... needless to say, you did a truly wonderful job. With most Neji/Tenten fics, I usually have trouble with Neji's characterization and Tenten's... well acting her age. Here you made them about a decade older and yet still act perfectly befitting the circumstances of war(though I honestly hope the Akatsuki wont be around till the Konoha 12 have reached thirty. Another thing that usually puts me off is that somehow, the two always end up lip locking at the end of the fic and it was wonderfully refreshing to see a story that did not take the same road.

So yeah, enough gushing (:$), overall, I really loved this little piece (which tells a lot about me and war and blood huh? ;))and I'm heading over to your page to see what else you have up there. thanks for writing this. :)
ELunamoon chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
it was so... beautiful. I can't find no other words...

naash chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
wow that was just breathtaking. you're in a league of your own here along with goldberry.
N-Naomi chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I love this story its my fav of all on this site. I hope you reconsider and write a sequel of something to this. That would make my day wait no year. * 5 stars just for you.
Untitled6103 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Great fanfic.
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
damn u neji making tenten like this
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »