Reviews for The Hotel
Daniel The king of Dragons chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
Tum tum responsible? i luv it
Krissy4 chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
You faithful reviewer returns and deems this chapter : Worth the wait.

I'm glad to see that you haven't abandoned the story yet and I hope that you will keep writing it no matter what pace you go at.

It is wonderful!
Krissy4 chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
You updated!

You updated, you updated, you updated, you updated! I'd be doing a dance if it wasn't past one AM and quiet hours right now.

Love this, love you. I adore this story so much ,I am so very glad that you updated gaain, I hope that there'll be another chapter in the not-so distant future.

Can hardly wait
Chaytons Angel chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I started to read this because I thought it might be interesting. It lost my interest, however, when I realized that you were calling Macavity and his henchcats Jellicles. I'm sure it will be a well-written fic, but Macavity is NOT a member of the Jellicle tribe, though there is speculation that he was once upon a time. You might do better if you rewrote it to edit that out because some hard-core CATS fans will not be pleased with the misrepresentation.
The Flea chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
i really like this story! please update soon!
Sarah Elizabeth Emily Woods chapter 3 . 7/15/2007
This is a really good chapter. I would watch out a little because you had a few errors (grammar and your accents for Jer and Teaze were not always in character) so just be careful with those. Looking forward to the little kitties! YAY!
Krissy4 chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
Thank you for updating...

I'm very interested in it - Rumpelteazer probably wouldn't like him keeping such a big thing a secret from her... But it is still excellent
Krissy4 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
This is excellent. I love it - love it - love it!

Must continue and soon too if you can
Sarah Elizabeth Emily Woods chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
This is something else . . . and I really like it so far. Please update soon!
OMGitsASH chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
I love it! There better be more