Reviews for Elementals I: The Power of Five
PurpleBullet chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
I really like this story. I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 3/18/2010

I think Harry would be Godric's descedant (that or more then 1. He be connected to Salazar thanks to Voldemort but that's it) since his parents lived in Godric's hollow and he pulled out Godric's sword.
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Please update this it's really good!
ShortLittleAngel chapter 3 . 12/17/2008
Wow! I've been engrossed since the first chapter and this story continues to amaze me. I'm looking forward to reading more.
ShortLittleAngel chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I like it. I find the concept of elementals fascinating.
cyiusblack chapter 4 . 11/13/2008
update soon
DeJai Patrelli chapter 4 . 10/7/2008
this sotry looked to be a great one when i first bookmarked it about a year ago but it hasnt been updated since. I hope you are going to write more, or is this story doomed to be in the forgotten realm forevermore. Please do update as I am looking forwad tosee how the story will evolve!
seraphinn chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
This is really good. Please update.
StoryTagger chapter 4 . 2/20/2008
Well, just letting you know that I really liked the chapters you wrote. The idea was really rather good. So if you are thinking of starting it up again, tell me and I will definitely read more!
Megan Consoer chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
AssortedScribbler chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
I can't thank you enough for the new chapter, I absolutely loved it! The banter between chapters combined with the magnificent scenery and the fantastic storyline made it brilliant! Please please please update soon! I love this fic!

xxStellaxx
AssortedScribbler chapter 3 . 9/25/2007
OMG OMG I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! I loved finding out Albus was the last one like that, and the connection between the Founders and our five is very well done. I can't wait to read the next chapter, thanks for uploading!

xxStellaxx
Hazel Moonlight chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
keep going
rosiegirl chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
Glad to see an update :)
Mystiksnake chapter 3 . 9/10/2007