Reviews for Ballet of Kings and Dolls
Fi Suki Saki chapter 10 . 4/23
I terribly can't see how this could end with Happy Ending ! Well, I can if we kind of force it.
And please tell me you would write this fic with Happy Ending !

I thought the story is just about the Miss Maiden ! I thought it was just about Cursed or Haunted Doll who need to be exorcised or realised !
But No ! This become more, related to many Dolls and the Freaking Crazy Master Puppeteer that Lead to War !
Where the hell they get very Powerful Magic that Overpowered others Demon Magic and Yuuri's ?!

And they way it goes, it seems Miss Maiden has more secret ! Why she wants Wolfram? To Save Her? From What? Whyyyy?!

Please Please Please Continue ! Don't let this Discontinue !
Manoella Nascimento chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
I might have taken my doll away before sleeping the other night after I have read this. KKKKK
Great story - giving me the creeps. Hope to read more soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
please! I need more chapters!
Lady A chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
This is really great. Actually it made me cry( I really do not like dolls) and I even gasped and jumped up, yelling when Miss Maiden bit Greta. Seriously I hate those pretty porcelain dolls. I used to have three up high right across from my bed when I was little. I would look up at them when I tried to sleep and they would star right back. Not fun. Eventually my sisters and I would climb up and turn them away, but my mom would turn them back around when I wasn't looking. Terrifying. So yeah great story, I love the creepy Miss Maiden chant ( so creepy) and I can't wait to read more.
luvdawinx chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
Oh Shinou... I have a new reason to fear dolls. However although the villain I've always liked Miss Maiden. I've been really curious at what else happened between her and Wolfram. And when I read those last small thoughts going on in her brain, the first thing I thought was "Oh Shinou... Is she in a human body?!" Well that's for you to know! I really wanna read the rest of your story!
karolinami132 chapter 10 . 12/18/2012
wow dude this story is awesome! watin for ext chap ;)
fan-fan31 chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
I feel bad for the dolls now :( Your fics are always so unpredictable! (Which is great, because it keeps the readers interested.) I dub you: King of Plot Twists!
Aw I don't fully understand the powers Gwendel has been given, but all will be revealed soon, eh? ;-)
Update soon!
angel-san801 chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
I'm so happy you updated! I'm excited to see what happens next! I think this one is my favorite of your stories (maybe). Can't wait to read more!
set chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
i'm on the edge of my seat - figuratively speaking. XD

please update soon if you can. can't wait to see where this is going. D
eirinatakebana chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
Excellent chapter, as usual!

"I have a loving family. Two, really. I have people who love me on Earth and here in the Demon Kingdom. I have bad days too but I think having had love in my life made me understand what it meant to be sympathetic. I don't think those dolls," Yuri found Wolfram's eyes again, "I don't think they ever knew there could be another way, that they could be loved.

"That's why I can't be so mad at them. I pity them," he finished.

That was one of my favourite passages of the chapter. I enjoy how understanding and clever Yuuri can really be sometimes. Once again, that was truly worth my reading; please, continue!
kotori-chan88 chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
I'm really confused but I love suspense so is a "good" confused haha thanks for the new chapter!
Katz chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
Great story. I really love it. Are you going to eventually write in more detail about when Wolfram first had Miss Maiden? Or do you think you would write up a prequel about it? Can't wait for the next chapter!
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
You are super awesome! Gosh! You must know how you're driving us crazy! Really, I cant get enough of this madness. What is your brain made of? You're such a genius. Your writing is insanely great! Come on, give us the next chapter. Hehe. Love you so much! Thanks for updating! Be waiting for more..
fan-fan31 chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
What a crazy chapter! And of course I still support this fic... It's too good to just forget about. Please update as soon as you can!
pikeebo chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
Thank you so so so much too for continuing this story!

I reread from the begining ... it's not easy to forget a fic like this though scary!

looking forward to what comes next!